shape
carat
color
clarity

LV Prices Going Up Tomorrow 2/22!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was in the LV store yesterday buying my new Pochette Bosphore (thanks for the idea, Matata!) and the manager told us their prices are going up tomorrow on 2/22...he said he thought not quite a 10% increase, but in case anyone was on the fence about buying something, today is the last day at the prices listed!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new bag and new addiction!
I still want to get the LV damier speedy when it comes out this year, but luckily they are not as expensive as their other LV bags. I can''t say there is any other bag they have that I want at the moment.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
eLuxury.com has already reflected the prices....booo hoooo.....

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2006 4:35:57 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Congrats on the new bag and new addiction!
I still want to get the LV damier speedy when it comes out this year, but luckily they are not as expensive as their other LV bags. I can''t say there is any other bag they have that I want at the moment.
I am so getting the LV damier speedy too when it comes out
9.gif

Aurora Borealis

Shiny_Rock
I was picking up a Lexington pochette a couple of days ago, my SA informed me they had not heard anything about a price increase in Canada. So I was happy about that, but I''m sure it will happen soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results