shape
carat
color
clarity

LV Handbags

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
My birthday past a few weeks ago, November 17th and I got a few LV handbags and a new Koala agenda with the Rose interior, so I figured I would post what I have out. I have a few more designer handbags, Coach, Kate Spade, Prada, Gucci, but they are up in the attic.
These bags I posted are used most frequently.

133_3345 (2).JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow you''ve got a great collection there! Love the Marc Jacobs.
Love looking at handbags!
Thanks for sharing
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you could open your own store!!! What a great LV collection. But I gotta tell you, I LOVE that Marc Jacobs bag too!! Show us more!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
These are my babies. I got these for my birthday and love, love, love them!!!!
This is the Marc jacobs/Murakami cherry blossom line that came out and was discontinued in 2003.
I currently have the papillon, the pochette, the carnet de bal, and the key clefs.

Every bag is completely different, no two are alike. I absolutely love the papillon ( it means butterfly in french
2.gif
), it has two conga lines, one partial on the cover and one complete in the front and this bag has such an amazing number of blossoms, I had to get it.
The same goes for the pochette, I saw the conga line on the front and fell in love. Little did I know that the back is splattered with CB''s as well.

The only other thing I want to add to this collection is the CB mirror/holder.
2.gif

133_3352 (3).JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
This is my most recent, just got it yesterday. It is the new for the holidays, Koala Agenda with Rose interior.

133_3349 (2).JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is the interior. I first wanted the regular small agenda, but when I saw they made this with a pink (rose) interior, I wanted this instead.
It matches nicely with the cherry blossoms.

133_3351 (3).JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2005 11:05:23 AM
Author: Angel7
Wow you''ve got a great collection there! Love the Marc Jacobs.
Love looking at handbags!
Thanks for sharing
9.gif

Thanks!!! I love the Marc Jacobs as well, but it is a bit big for me! About the bag, it is colored Dusty Rose and was one of the first of two "pinks" he came out with in the Sophia line/ classic line bags.
this bag came out in Spring 2003 and it has fuschia colored stitching.
I am posting a picture of the back of the zipper. All MJ classic line bags should have the riri stamp and a number telling what size the zipper is.
2.gif
The newer East west bags have either the riri stamp or lampo stamped in the back of the zipper.

ebay2044.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh you lucky lucky girl!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha gosh I love your fab collection, Girl, how are you so spoiled and you aren't even working right now right? Or wait was that someone else?

Maybe I should have some kids too if it would get me more LV bags!!
9.gif
11.gif
I bet your hubby is so happy to have boys. Greg is already saying 'for the first boy....'. Hmm. Wonder if that is the ticket to the 4c.
17.gif

WOOPS..okay nevermind. No coffee this morning and I am confusing you with JAYSONSMOM. You have beautiful girls. Well okay so two girls and still spoiled. There's still hope for me...since all the members in my fam are girls so I figure girls are more likely for us than boys.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2005 1:10:12 PM
Author: Mara
haha gosh I love your fab collection, Girl, how are you so spoiled and you aren''t even working right now right? Or wait was that someone else?

Actually, I did start work this week.
8.gif

I got lucky because my husband just got a raise at work and because they have been working without a contract since 2003, they are getting a pretty big retro check (about 16K). Of course, half goes to taxes anyway!!!
Plus, I haven''t gotten new sparklies, so this makes up for it! And I won''t be getting a Christmas present or Valentine''s most likely!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Oh,
I just wanted to add that the last time he got a raise and a retro check in 2003, I upgraded the 1.5 ct. ACA to a 2 carat ACA!
2.gif

So instead of an upgrade, I got bags instead!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahahha...Greg asked if this next year his bonus could be for something for HIM.
2.gif
in 2003 it was for my ring, in 2004 it was probably for house things after we moved in, in 2005 it was for property taxes. it comes in april normally i think so we''ll see if they meet their #''s and if so....
31.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not a fan of LV, but for some reason I absolutely adore that little carnet de bal. . .if it was a bit less pricey, I'd probably pick one up from eBay! I think I'm going to hunt down a Kate Spade agenda in pink. There are some on eBay, but I'm contemplating buying new so I know it's real, but then again new is a bit pricey!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2005 4:34:35 PM
Author: MC
I''m not a fan of LV, but for some reason I absolutely adore that little carnet de bal. . .if it was a bit less pricey, I''d probably pick one up from eBay! I think I''m going to hunt down a Kate Spade agenda in pink. There are some on eBay, but I''m contemplating buying new so I know it''s real, but then again new is a bit pricey!

The problem with the discontinued models is that you can only really pick them up on ebay, because the LV stores no longer carry that line. Plus, because they are discontinued and are extremely rare, expect to pay a lot more or about retail for them on ebay.
The carnet de bal is only the second one I have ever seen for sale on ebay since I have been looking these past few months. At first I didn''t even want it because she was asking so much for it (originally $400) and it was described as used, but I submitted my best offer and luckily she accepted.
I only paid $223 for it with the shipping, so I think I got a really great deal.
I think the CB Pochette I got retailed for under $350 when it came out in 2003, but I paid close to $500.
20.gif
That was alot to pay, but I had to have this one, I have never ever seen such a pretty CB pattern.
Also, I consider my purchase an investment, because I can always resell for what I paid for the item, although at this point, I have no intention of selling any of my CB stuff.

I purchased my first LV on ebay in August, but since then I have been pretty comfortable with my purchases. I do have Carol at mypoupette.com authenticate them prior to bidding. She charges $5 for up to five auctions.

Also, I brought the trouville, the cherry blossom stuff to the LV store to make sure they were authentic. The trouville because it was my first ebay purchase and the CB stuff because they were a bit pricey and discontinued.
The other stuff I purchased I didn''t bother because I already had four LV bags and two wallets that I purchased myself, so I could tell just by the stitching,etc, whether the bags were real or not.

All the small stuff, like the agenda and wallets, I purchased brand new because I figure for the amount, it''s better to just get a new one.
Also, all the bags that I purchased were fairly new and/or in mint condition. I would not buy a LV bag that turned already. I prefer them to have been purchased within the past year.
The coussin was purchased in July 2005, the trouville in March 2005, the croissant in February 2005.

I think that I will never pay retail for a bag again.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results