shape
carat
color
clarity

Loehmann''s (no way!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
God help me! I''ve sworn off shopping. NO MORE NEW CLOTHES for like two weeks (until after Thanksgiving). But, get this, after all this time, I finally checked and there is actually a Loehmanns in my state, nearby me too, which (this info) has thrown me into termoilious frenzy of needing to get something new/designer for CHEAP! What do I do? Do I stick to my convictions or should I head right over there!?!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha MC check out my post in Fall Must Have''s. I was just over at Loehmann''s...I''m addicted to Theory!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just reading your other post! hahaha

Just wait until you open your closet and boxes of shoes heaped up on the top shelve topple over and fall on your head. THIS is when you know you have a problem!
9.gif
[not that this has ever happened to me, of course. . .
2.gif
]

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have a Loehmann''s also and you can save a bundle on the designer stuff. Much more so than in the department store''s even when the DS have sales. I say as long as you''re getting a bargain, go ahead. Guess I''m no help huh??

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I did not realize you could shop online now....Oh!
11.gif
[$$)]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results