shape
carat
color
clarity

Leather Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone here have a leather portfolio that zips that you really like? Where did you get it? I want to get one for my SO...he has a fake one from his university that he has carried around the last few years. I would like to buy him a nicer one but I dont know where to find such things other then Coach. Thoughts?

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I got mine from (of all places) Staples...It''s a Day runner I believe, but it''s leather and I''ve had it for several years...It holds up beautifully.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second that ACHiO, Staples has a great selection of them and are very nice actually. I was surprised as well when I went to get one for my hubby. You should check them out!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
I just went to the Staples web page. The cloest location is an hour from me. When I tried a search I got desk chairs and folders...
14.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm maybe try office Depot, do you have one of then close by, or office max???

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You would think we would, but I think the multiple walmarts and Targets have killed those places in town like this one, but then we dont have a mall either. The closet mall is an hour away as well. I have been in our Office depot but it is electronics and candy but not much else. I think that is why I depend on the internet so much, we have a ton of places to eat and a gazillion bars but not much in the way of practical things. But our town is all about the university and not much else. Perhaps I will run up to the ham sometime soon. I just want to get him a nice one that will last him, though to be honest the pleather one he has now is in great condition. He is always so careful with his things.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with you...I like the solid black the best. For some reason when I look at the contrasted stitching I think of it as being more feminine? Maybe that is just me
3.gif
The FC one might be really nice if he uses a PDA since it has the spot for that. Good choices, I''m sure he''ll enjoy his gift
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results