shape
carat
color
clarity

L''Oreal collagen mascara

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone tried it? It sounds like it would do wonders for my eyelashes, but they all claim that they will and I have tried many and they all seems the same to me.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I am using a tube of it right now.
It''s OK.
It does thicken lashes nicely, but it also clumps. I am always getting little dots or beads at the end of my lashes, and THAT is not very attractive!!!
14.gif

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
I received an advance tube a few months back before it had hit the mass market and it''s FANTASTIC for making lashes ridiculously thick and bold. It''s almost like wearing fake strip lashes. I love it for evenings, but if anything it''s a bit much for day. Its strength of extreme thickening can also be its weakness-- like Lynn B wrote, one misplaced swipe and you transform into 80s-icon Tammy Faye Bakker!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Is it difficult to get off? I don''t like using harsh chemicals to remove my eye makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results