shape
carat
color
clarity

J. Crew no longer "J. Cruel"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.furisdead.com/feat-jcrewvictory.asp?int=weekly_enews

J. Crew has decided to pull fur from its racks. I went into the Oakbrook, IL store tonight and a sales associate informed me that all products with fur on them were 75% off! I told her I''d gotten an email from PETA last night about the boycott of their flagship store in NYC, headed by Paul McCartney''s daughter, and she didn''t know anything about it. Apparently J. Crew gave its people no reason, and just issued a huge markdown without going into further detail.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops, I guess I should''ve said Paul McCartney''s wife, Heather Mills McCartney. My bad!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
without going into further detail....

I just re read that..."without going into further detail..."

Sorry, couldn''t resist.

PS. I don''t take this subject lightly...but I did think the word use was an ironic coincidence.

The other irony...that you referred to his young wife as his daughter...hmmm.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omigod. I''m terrible. I read that and just thought "75% off sale" -- where was that again? I actually don''t "do" fur, but I do wear shearling (upstate NY - very very cold here).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results