shape
carat
color
clarity

Italian charms Bracelets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nikol59

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone.
I do have Italian charms bracelet myself, got it as a present. And I wanted to get couple more links, especially American flag Italian charm. Just went on Google.com and entered American flag Italian charm and got so many companies that sell them. I choose yourcharms.com they sell for 4.96$ per charm. I bought them and received in mail in just in 3 day. They are so nice and good quality and they are cheap.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Nickol

I have one too, for a couple of years. I use mine to indicate my feelings as well.

win

msb2ncsu

Rough_Rock
Mom, sister1, sister2, the girlfriend, and a few others I know all have a Nomination bracelet.

They all pretty much used the same eBay vendor: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jewelbox80

However it seems she's stopped for the time being.

I highly recommend them for gifts... easy, thoughtful, and cheap.

Nikol59

Rough_Rock
I don't think so. The ebay seller, that you mentioned got bigger prices than http://yourcharms.com/category8/. I purchase one time from ebay paid 20$ and it broke off
8.gif
. They did advertise it with a warranty witch didn't work either
angryfire.gif
. Now i make my collection with yourcharms.com and I like their quality and service.
twirl.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I bought my charms on Ebay (all Unodomani or Zoppini), and they're great! I spent no more than $1-3 for each. Personally, I think this thread is just an ad for yourcharms.com (as do most people probably), but in case it's not there are some great vendors on Ebay you can get great charms from for less!

Nikol59

Rough_Rock
There is no way that you can buy Zoppini for 3$ each, min you can find them for 12$(I did my homework
read.gif
). And yes I ad yourcharms because I buy a lot from them
love.gif
.And yes may be there are a lot of vendors on the Ebay, but it's better buy from reputable company than from somebody of the street.
wavey.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry, but I DID buy my charms for that price so saying it can't be done is ridiculous. I'm glad you had a good experience with your company, but I prefer to buy from someone who is selling the same thing for less! Oh, and I know that they're the real deal/a reputable company because I like to do my homework as well (and am rather good at it as I am finishing my Ph.D. and do research for a living). This thread just feels like an ad to me, and I don't think it's appropriate. Does this company you talk about sell diamond charms?

Nikol59

Rough_Rock
So now you going to tell me that you can buy diamond charms from ebay for 3$?
rodent.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Can you tell I wasn't happy with her posts? I don't like people who advertise here for things not related to diamonds, and I REALLY dislike when they tell me I'm lying. So, I figured I might as well push the limit with my "precisely" comment--horrible, huh? Oh, well!
11.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Researcher, thank you. I will leave this post as an example that spammers get revealed eventually.

Not a smart way to advertise
nono.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results