shape
carat
color
clarity

I ordered the most beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs bag!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I cannot WAIT for this bag to get to me! I just ordered it from Nordstrom on Saturday. They were out of the Sun color so they''re shipping it to me from another store. Here''s a pic of it...it is so good in real life! I wasn''t crazy about the logo being so prominent, but I got over it because the color and the details are soooo scrumptious! No real point to this post, but I was excited so I thought I''d share!
9.gif
Anyways, here''s a picture of it from another website. (They don''t have it on the Nordstrom website.) Anyone else get any good new bags lately?

marc_wapp_sftyppysun.jpg

justme1

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this bag
30.gif

Is it the Softy Sloane or the Percy? I''ve seen the smaller ones without the straps but I have not seen this one anywhere. Do you have the measurements for this one? name? model #? I HAVE TO HAVE IT TOO. (if you don''t mind-lol) Please post real life pictures when you get it. I''m so excited for you.
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:18:25 AM
Author: justme1
I LOVE this bag
30.gif

Is it the Softy Sloane or the Percy? I''ve seen the smaller ones without the straps but I have not seen this one anywhere. Do you have the measurements for this one? name? model #? I HAVE TO HAVE IT TOO. (if you don''t mind-lol) Please post real life pictures when you get it. I''m so excited for you.
36.gif

Hahaha-of course I don''t mind! It''s the Softy Poppy, not the Sloane. I don''t know if I''ve seen the Percy. I looked at the Softy Sloane, too, but I didn''t like it as much as this one. It''s big-about 14" by 14"! Glad you like it-I''ll post real life pics when it comes! I''m hoping it will come on Wednesday!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it. So summery and great looking, enjoy it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:44:06 AM
Author: diamondfan
Love it. So summery and great looking, enjoy it!

Thanks df! I needed a new bag-I haven''t bought one in so long! I think it''s been a year, actually!
6.gif
That''s like a record for me!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You can fill it full of spartkly loot!
3.gif
Great choice, btw....

cheers--Sharon

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 9:29:50 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

You can fill it full of spartkly loot!
3.gif
Great choice, btw....

cheers--Sharon

Oooh, good idea! I''ll put piles of diamonds in it!
9.gif
That will make it even better!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did I did! I just put in a special order for this gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff Nikki (not my picture or a stock picture because we are special ordering them from RM because they are out of production)

And Thing: I love that color!! Gorgeous.

Nikki1c_1_1345345.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, that''s gorgeous, neatfreak! Did you special order the color in the photo? Is it a grey or greyish purple? I love Rebecca Minkoff, too! I have the Elisha in the bright blue color that I got last year and I''ve been carrying it for the last couple of weeks. Here''s a pic-I got on a roll last night and today and I''ve been snapping pictures of everything I own! I also really love the MAB and the Matinee bag.

elishafront.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forgot to ask-how did you go about doing the special order? Did a bunch of you from TPF do one? That''s awesome!

P.S. I just noticed that for some reason the zipper on my bag looks way lighter than the leather of the bag in the pictures...it''s not that different in real life!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 8:37:45 PM
Author: LegacyGirl
I did! I did! I got this beauty last night:

Ooh, it''s beautiful! It''s Coach, right? I love the color! What a great bag!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG these bags are so GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
I hadn''t seen many shots of the RM bags before, but I ADORE both of those - the color, the shape, everything. I think that might have to be my next purchase
27.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 8:15:25 PM
Author: thing2of2
Ooh, that's gorgeous, neatfreak! Did you special order the color in the photo? Is it a grey or greyish purple? I love Rebecca Minkoff, too! I have the Elisha in the bright blue color that I got last year and I've been carrying it for the last couple of weeks. Here's a pic-I got on a roll last night and today and I've been snapping pictures of everything I own! I also really love the MAB and the Matinee bag.

Oh so pretty! That is the color I ordered...it's called Stonewash blue, so it's a blue/gray. Love it! And I LOVE your bag! That is such a great color. I did get it through TPF. RM loves TPF, so often will allow members there to get together a group of 10 or more people to special order a bag that is no longer in production. It rocks considering that she puts out such a limited number of the most popular bags each season!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 11:52:42 PM
Author: neatfreak

Ooh, that''s gorgeous, neatfreak! Did you special order the color in the photo? Is it a grey or greyish purple? I love Rebecca Minkoff, too! I have the Elisha in the bright blue color that I got last year and I''ve been carrying it for the last couple of weeks. Here''s a pic-I got on a roll last night and today and I''ve been snapping pictures of everything I own! I also really love the MAB and the Matinee bag.

Oh so pretty! That is the color I ordered...it''s called Stonewash blue, so it''s a blue/gray. Love it! And I LOVE your bag! That is such a great color. I did get it through TPF. RM loves TPF, so often will allow members there to get together a group of 10 or more people to special order a bag that is no longer in production. It rocks considering that she puts out such a limited number of the most popular bags each season!

That''s awesome that RM does that! Wow-that makes me like her bags even more! Her colors are always gorgeous. I bought the Elisha without even thinking twice because I love the bright blue color so much!

Your new bag is going to be so beautiful! Do you know how long it will take to come in? Hopefully not too long-I''m dying waiting for my MMJ bag! I''m hoping it will come tomorrow since it was shipped from a fairly close location!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 11:29:11 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
OMG these bags are so GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
I hadn''t seen many shots of the RM bags before, but I ADORE both of those - the color, the shape, everything. I think that might have to be my next purchase
27.gif

You should totally do it! I think her bags are so classic looking. Of course I also love the flashier Marc by Marc and Marc Jacobs bags, but RM''s bags are so understated and perfect!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love the bad, but I really just keep looking at the model''s hair and lips. I know I can''t have the lips, but I really need that hair color.
9.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love the bag...bag even. Okay, call it a bad bag...as in good bag. Grrrr, I hate typos.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 12:14:58 AM
Author: miraclesrule
I love the bag...bag even. Okay, call it a bad bag...as in good bag. Grrrr, I hate typos.

Hahaha! And you are correct-you cannot have the models'' lips! They look like two shiny pieces of hot pink plastic! The hair I''ll allow.
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! Is it here yet???
31.gif
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 10:38:05 PM
Author: Skippy123
I love it!!! Is it here yet???
31.gif
9.gif

Thanks, Skippy! It''s finally here, actually! I had to send the first one back because it had a couple of spots on it, and the fresh one just came yesterday. I''ll take pics today or tomorrow and post them for you!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Any pictures yet. I am dying to see this bag. I love purses and would love to see what this looks like.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 11:59:54 PM
Date: 5/27/2008 11:52:42 PM

Author: neatfreak

Oh so pretty! That is the color I ordered...it''s called Stonewash blue, so it''s a blue/gray. Love it! And I LOVE your bag! That is such a great color. I did get it through TPF. RM loves TPF, so often will allow members there to get together a group of 10 or more people to special order a bag that is no longer in production. It rocks considering that she puts out such a limited number of the most popular bags each season!

That''s awesome that RM does that! Wow-that makes me like her bags even more! Her colors are always gorgeous. I bought the Elisha without even thinking twice because I love the bright blue color so much!

Your new bag is going to be so beautiful! Do you know how long it will take to come in? Hopefully not too long-I''m dying waiting for my MMJ bag! I''m hoping it will come tomorrow since it was shipped from a fairly close location!

RM is pretty great, she posts on TPF too! Unfortunately these bags were promised to us before August 31, but who knows if we''ll get it much before that or not. I want my bag!!!!!

And where is yours missy??? Can''t wait to see!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry about the lack of pics! Tonight, I promise! I''ll make a new thread and everything!

bagelboy

Shiny_Rock
Hello Ladies, I would like to know if there is a web site like Pricescope for purses and handbags. Perhaps offering a discount or something??? My wife desires a new designer leather purse for her birthday. Any ideas?? She would like the beautiful blue one but the yellow one is too big, but that is really nice bag!Thanks for the help!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 11:43:20 AM
Author: bagelboy
Hello Ladies, I would like to know if there is a web site like Pricescope for purses and handbags. Perhaps offering a discount or something??? My wife desires a new designer leather purse for her birthday. Any ideas?? She would like the beautiful blue one but the yellow one is too big, but that is really nice bag!Thanks for the help!
35.gif
Bagelboy, you should start a thread here in shopping asking for help so more people can help you on a leather bag for your wife. That is so sweet of you!

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 9:16:49 AM
I''m sorry about the lack of pics! Tonight, I promise! I''ll make a new thread and everything!
7.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 8:46:23 PM
Author: justme1
Date: 6/7/2008 9:16:49 AM

7.gif

I know, I know! I ended up going to my parents'' house today and I didn''t get a chance...I''m sorry! I''ll do it as soon as possible!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

ooh ooh, me me!!

I have this exact Chloe Bay Bag - its not exactly new (had it about a year), but I haven't had the chance to brag about it anywhere yet..
I*love* it - if anyone likes I'll take some real pics when get home
5.gif

sorry about pic, here's the link, but mine's in black - will try to fix pic
1.gif

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/30470

ChloeBaybag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results