shape
carat
color
clarity

hylexin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone tried this or it''s generic equivilents? (Target has one as does Walgreens both are said to be decent on Makeupalley.com)

I bought the walgreens one tonight...I figure it''s worth a shot. I have heard and read raves about the real thing, but it''s mixed on the makeupalley reviews.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I splurged on it...worthelss.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really thinkit''s only going to work if the circles are hyperpigmentation...which I know I have some of....but still.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I bought some about 10 days ago. Can''t notice any difference yet. I don''t have serious circles, but what I do have bothers me enough to try somethingI did hear from a friend that it helped her, so I guess that is why I dropped big bucks on the stuff.

I usually don''t buy into expensive skin care products, but the ones I have bought so far:

LaMer - greasy, broke my face out. Use it on my feet now.

Strivectin - worthless, same as the LaMer.

Perricone products - too much $$, but I did notice a slight difference in my skin after a week or so. But I only had samples, so I ran out!

What''s next!?!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ame...dark circles aren't hyperpigmentation..it's not the actual skin that is discolored...the skin around the eyes on some poeple is thinner than others so the veins/blood passing below give the blueish tint...that's why a "fade" cream isn't going to help..the skin doesn't need lightening...that's what I'm fairly certain of...Hylexin does something else I think...I'll have to look it up. Mine aren't horrible but I don't care for what I see ... I find a few taps of a yellow concealer is just as good..

p.s. Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion is next Ann! And the D...something...purifante cream. I'm not into expensive stuff but SMITTEN.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results