shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you feel about cruises?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I decided to ask you all what you think about cruises. I mean, this is a great place to get some unbiased opinions and maybe some good leads?

Mr. DiamondLil and I will be married for 20 years in June. Yes, 20 years! I''m starting to think about whether we should take a trip. I originally said "no, I don''t want to spend the money" when he mentioned it, but I feel like we should go. You never know where the future will lead, and we rarely travel anymore since having kids. Before that, we traveled about once year. Now our vacations consist of going to my parents beach/summer home at the Jersey Shore. Great for the family, not for romance (what little is left after 20 years
2.gif
).

Anyway, we went on 1 cruise over 10 years ago, and I HATED it. It was a Carnival, and not my speed at all. We had fun because we were with friends, but to me it was like a greyhound bus on water. There were too many people, and the food was crap (hope I don''t insult anyone by saying that). Maybe my expectations are too high. After that trip, I said I''d never go on a cruise again, but my parents have gone on several, more upscale cruiselines, and they love it. So, maybe I''m willing to try again.

I''m looking into Norwegian and Royal Caribbean going to Bermuda (that''s where we took our honeymoon 20 years ago

17.gif
). Norwegian departs from Philadelphia, and Royal Caribbean departs from Baltimore or Philadephia so they are within driving distance and we won''t need airfare.

Any thoughts?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think cruises are a yah or nay thing. Some people, like your parents, LOVE these kinds of trips, and others, like YOURSELF, don''t like them.

Based on your previous experience, I thing you''re risking wasting time and money on a leg of the trip you''re not going to enjoy. I say fly to Burmuda & spent MORE TIME enjoying tropical drinks while laying out on the beach
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now I''ve never been on a cruise but have known people who either love them or hate them and it seems like that is the way it is...you either really like them or you really dislike them.

I think you should definitely check into Norweigan or Royal or one of the other not-so-family centric ones, I have heard lots of the same complaints from people who take Carnival, that it''s literally like a Carnival with tons of kids and loud stuff etc.

I have friends who took Norweigan for their honeymoon and said it was great and very relaxing but I don''t think in the end they were cruise people.

From talking to people who do take them etc I think that we would only take a cruise in the future if there was something that we wanted to visit aka a bunch of islands, but did not want to spend more than a day or so on each one...aka Carribbean is what I am thinking. Because then you can do day trips and visit various islands but leave when it''s done and you aren''t stuck on one island for 3 days and another for 3 days etc.

But for us when we want to go visit places and spend a good amount of time visiting each place, we probably wouldn''t take a cruise. Also, I''m not sure since I have never been on one but all the pictures of the staterooms seem SOOO tiny and non-luxury and it seems for the price you pay that you''d get more? But again not sure since I haven''t been on one!!

Good luck and let us know what you decide and the result!!
5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been on a bunch and don''t love them. If you want to go back to Bermuda fly and stay at Horizens. It''s beautiful and very romantic!! I have been on the RC line and wasn''t thrilled with it.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I went on a Royal Carribean cruise once, and it was *nice*, but I wouldn''t take another cruise. The reason I say that is because the time I enjoyed most was when we stopped at the islands. I wish we had more time on shore instead of just a few hours. I would much rather go to one place then hopping around like you do on a cruise.

I was quite frankly bored on the ship. I would much rather lay out on a beach than a pool deck. I don''t really like to gamble so there wasn''t much else left to do.

We have friends that went on an Alaskan cruise last year. My girlfriend said she would never take another cruise again after they went on a caribbean cruise but somehow her husband convinced her to go on this Alaskan one. She said it was the best vacation she ever took, and they travel a lot. Maybe different people go on the Alaksan cruises than the caribbean ones?
33.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been on many cruises, all over the world. I really like them. However, I''m the kind of person who can sit and do nothing but read all day...

If you''re just going to one place, I would think it would be more fun, and possibly less expensive, to just fly and stay there.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I agree with those who said to fly to Bermuda. If you''re leaving from Philly or Baltimore you probably have several days at sea. In my experience on both Carnival & Royal Caribbean the days at sea are spent looking for lounge space on the pool deck wishing you were already at your destination. Unless you enjoy the close quarters with others and no room to spread out, doing sports, gambling or maybe expensive spa treatments, the days at sea can seem long. The only way I''d do another cruise is to have a suite with my own good-size private balcony because I hated having no space on deck or worse yet not being able to find anything. I thought RC''s food was better than Carnival but not hugely so. I''d much rather spend almost all my time on Bermuda by flying.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a Court TV junkie and there''s been non-stop coverage of that guy that dissapeared on his honeymoon on a Royal Carribean ship. The captains been on TV knocking the WIDOW!!!! And they''re are congressional hearings going on right now about the saftey of the cruise industry and how (like at Disney world) crimes get covered up. International waters. Non-US companies. etc.

Scares the crap out of me. I also think since they''ve gotten cheaper they''re kind of like the "Greyhound Bus" crowd full up of free drinks & rowdy. Geez I sound snobby. But that''s the impression all this coverage has given me.

Check out Travelzoo.com & sign up for their weekly newsletter. Every trip I''ve taken in the last few years has been one of their "weekly specials" ... for instance: I just booked a Valentines Day 2 night trip to Vermont (inn/spa/dinners/choc/champagne) for $159pp.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Many people have strong feelings on them, but I''m sort of indifferent...there are many vacations I''ve enjoyed more, and many I''ve enjoyed WAY less! I''ve gone with my family and our first one was maybe 10 years ago on Carnival and we HATED it. We couldn''t understand why we knew so many people who''d go on cruises yearly. A few years later we tried it again on Royal Caribbean and it was MUCH BETTER. Since then we''ve gone on one other RC cruise and also enjoyed it. The last one was about 2 years ago and I don''t recall any of us having any complaints. However, when you think of the cruise being all inclusive and maybe not as expensive as other options, its just not true. You definitely don''t want the cheapest of rooms, then you''re paying for your drinks, certain on-board activities, certain on-board restaurants, your shore excursions and any costs you incur while on shore. And personally I think I''d find a fabulous resort on Bermuda to be a little more private and romantic than a cruise. But don''t let Carnival taint your feelings of cruises because there are much better options!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the responses everyone. I''m teetering between thinking I need to try cruising again before I make a final decision whether I''m one who hates it or not, and then I swing the other way and think I know I''ll hate and just fly to Bermuda for a week.

I''d like to do a Disney cruise with the kids one of these days as I''ve heard great things about them, but not for my 20th anniversary, that''s for sure.

Kaleigh, I''ll have to do a little poking around about Horizons. When we were in Bermuda 20 years ago, we stayed at the Southhampton Princess. Wherever we go, I''d like it to be different than the last time.

Decodelighted, you don''t sound snobby at all. If you are, then count me in. We are not the young partiers that we were 20 years ago, and we don''t enjoy gambling or drinking ourselves sill till the wee hours of the morning. Believe me, we''ve been there and done that, and have no desire to do that anymore (I sound old don''t I?
20.gif
). That''s really what it was like on the Carnival cruise we went on. That''s all fine and dandy if that''s what you want, but I would much prefer peace and quiet, EXCELLENT food, and great wine.

Another friend of mine has recommended flying to Northern California/Napa Valley for something romantic. We are so out of touch when it comes to travel. Ask me about jewelry, I''m on it. Ask me about travel, I feel overwhelmed!!!!!

Yikes, look at the time. Gotta run out.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
DiamondLil we have been on a number of cruises and I would suggest that you consider looking into one of the small ship cruise lines like Radisson Seven Seas, Silversea, or Seaborn. These ships have a much smaller number of passengers with fewer small children and offer a more personalized luxurious cruise experience. We have taken several trips on Radisson ships and loved every one! I can do without the big crowded ships like Royal Caribbean who seem to cater to a young party crowd.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2006 2:42:36 PM
Author: diamondlil

Decodelighted, you don''t sound snobby at all. If you are, then count me in. We are not the young partiers that we were 20 years ago, and we don''t enjoy gambling or drinking ourselves sill till the wee hours of the morning. Believe me, we''ve been there and done that, and have no desire to do that anymore (I sound old don''t I?
20.gif
). That''s really what it was like on the Carnival cruise we went on. That''s all fine and dandy if that''s what you want, but I would much prefer peace and quiet, EXCELLENT food, and great wine.

Another friend of mine has recommended flying to Northern California/Napa Valley for something romantic. We are so out of touch when it comes to travel. Ask me about jewelry, I''m on it. Ask me about travel, I feel overwhelmed!!!!!

DL
yep,you sound like an old lady.
11.gif
come visit Calif. the most "beautiful" state.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2006 7:16:31 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

DL
yep,you sound like an old lady.
11.gif
come visit Calif. the most ''beautiful'' state.
Hmmm, I don''t know, DF. I don''t think I''m good looking enough to get into California. There are standards, you know.
26.gif
28.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some of the cruises seem so expensive for seemingly what you get!! Like $10k for what a 2 week cruise? We could do 2 weeks in Tahiti for less than that and we know we adore it! Cruising also can be considered somewhat mainstream in terms of vacations, so we have not decided to take a cruise just yet, there are other places we want to visit that we KNOW we will love first..though I would not mind trying a Carribbean cruise at some point because there are so many islands.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I am not a fan of cruises. My family did a 10 day cruise of the So. Carribbean on the Grand Princess about 6 yrs. ago. We did not like it. It felt like a cattle call. Do this, do that, move over here. I hated the fake formal dinner nights. Tough steaks, rubber lobster and cheezy Baked Alaskas. The stage shows were high schoolish productions.

But hey, I did enjoy shopping for Yurman in St. Martin.

The only cruise I would ever consider would be an Alaskan cruise.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on making it 20 years & hopefully many more to come :)

I have never been on a cruise personally. My husband''s parents go on cruises all the time & love them. They will only use Celebrity Cruises. If I were in your shoes and I had been on cruise and didn''t like it, I wouldn''t try it again. when I give things a second chance that I really hated the first time oh my word it''s a disaster, however that''s me & not you :) Maybe a different cruise line would make a difference? In any case why not take a nice vacation cruise or otherwise & relax?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey DL
thanks a lot
27.gif
i was feeling very young until i read this thread.
39.gif
you just reminded me my 20th
6.gif
is coming up in March.
5.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I don''t think I could take 2 straight weeks of anyplace.
20.gif
The cruises I''m looking at range between 5 and 7 nights and range in price between approx. $2,500 and $3,500 depending on the room grade. There are many that are more, but I''m trying to keep the price down. I originally did not want to go anyplace (read *spend any money*), so I''m loosening up a little at a time. Maybe by next week, I''ll be ready to spend $10,000.
2.gif

Thank you, VegasAngel. I''m still kind of shocked that it''s been 20 years already. It seriously does not feel like that long. Somewhere after the 5-year mark (about the time kid #1 entered our lives), the time went blurry. All of a sudden, it''s been 20 years! I suppose that''s a good thing.
6.gif

So what are your plans, Dancing Fire? I think it''s something to be proud of in this day when people are still together after 20 years, don''t you?
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2006 9:26:12 PM
Mara, I don''t think I could take 2 straight weeks of anyplace.
20.gif
The cruises I''m looking at range between 5 and 7 nights and range in price between approx. $2,500 and $3,500 depending on the room grade. There are many that are more, but I''m trying to keep the price down. I originally did not want to go anyplace (read *spend any money*), so I''m loosening up a little at a time. Maybe by next week, I''ll be ready to spend $10,000.
2.gif

Thank you, VegasAngel. I''m still kind of shocked that it''s been 20 years already. It seriously does not feel like that long. Somewhere after the 5-year mark (about the time kid #1 entered our lives), the time went blurry. All of a sudden, it''s been 20 years! I suppose that''s a good thing.
6.gif

So what are your plans, Dancing Fire? I think it''s something to be proud of in this day when people are still together after 20 years, don''t you?
36.gif
DL
no money,no plans
20.gif
loan me the $10k so i can start making plans.
31.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2006 2:42:36 PM
Thanks for all the responses everyone. I''m teetering between thinking I need to try cruising again before I make a final decision whether I''m one who hates it or not, and then I swing the other way and think I know I''ll hate and just fly to Bermuda for a week.

I''d like to do a Disney cruise with the kids one of these days as I''ve heard great things about them, but not for my 20th anniversary, that''s for sure.

Kaleigh, I''ll have to do a little poking around about Horizons. When we were in Bermuda 20 years ago, we stayed at the Southhampton Princess. Wherever we go, I''d like it to be different than the last time.

20.gif

Diamondlil,

First, CONGRATS
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
, on your 20 years of marriage! That is quite an accomplishment nowadays!

Second, what can I say - after 20 years, it ought to be okay to spend a little on yourselves.... I think you deserve it!

Having been on more than a few cruises myself, the best advice I think I can give you is that there are travel boards out there just like Pricescope - there is a wealth of information and people willing to help with any of your questions about travel. Just by hanging around the boards, you''ll learn a lot about different cruise lines (like your yucky personal experience on Carnival is not uncommon, etc) and can get a very good feel for what the different lines/ships are like. Plus many folks post reviews and pictures so you can see a lot for yourself to help you make up your mind.

The second piece of advice is to see a travel agent and ask a lot of questions and ask for brochures, etc. This might help with your preferred destinations. For example the picture below is a big table - but they also have 6 person, 4 person, and 2 person tables. Plus specialty restaurants for extra fancy dining. Plus the buffet, and the midnite cafes, and the 24 hour room service....

If you''d like a romantic time ( and from that comment about how little romance there was, I''d say you need a cruise!), our personal favorite place so far is Tahiti (French Polynesia). (A bit self-serving, but here are pictures from that trip that I posted on Pricescope) Yes, it would be a long plane ride for you, so go ahead a few days before the cruise and enjoy the islands while looking forwards to the ship.

As Sundial says, check out the small cruise lines - the M/S Paul Guagin would deliver what you want and Tahiti would add on all the romance you want....

LOL re No. California/Napa Valley - you could drop in on us - cflutist would love to get dressed up and go out to some great restaurants! She doesn''t drink, so we''d have to force ourselves to consume her portion of the fine wines......

12.gif
11.gif

small_P04242005252.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2006 1:58:36 PM
Author: pebbles

I was quite frankly bored on the ship. I would much rather lay out on a beach than a pool deck. I don''t really like to gamble so there wasn''t much else left to do.

This is what I keep coming back to in ruling out a cruise. We are SO not sun-worshippers (me of the severly paper-white pigment heritage!), so lying on the deck in the sun is out.

The only type of gambling we really like is Texas hold-em poker....but we couldn''t do that for seven days! Other than that, yes, I know there is a random show here or there, but we aren''t HUGE drinkers either.

I just don''t see it being interesting enough for us. And the small rooms just seal the deal for me - no way.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I guess I am one of those people who liked cruises because I would go again (not anytime soon tho), although I''ve only been on one for our honeymoon. I have to say that the stateroom was small, the deck was crowded and food wasn''t super, but I still had a lot of fun. I would had love to dance but the disco kept playing ''80 and I have no idea how to dance to it. I don''t gamble much but DH loves to, so we did a little of that but it''s no Vegas. We didn''t drink much either. We didn''t have too many kids running around the ship tho, even in the arcade. We spent quite a bit of time there playing arcade. We had a lot of fun on the shore excursions. We hiked up a waterfall, encountered dolphins, swimmed with stingrays, snorkel, and drove ATV by the beach. I guess the reasons I had fun was because I got a chance to relax during sea days and then was very active on shores and got to relax again, and you get to talk to people from different places, which can be interesting. But then again, I can have fun anywhere, maybe I am still a BIG kid. DH don''t want to go on a cruise again tho, at least not for a few years.

I don''t know if you should try it out again unless you think that cruises are different than they are 10 years ago or if you think the more upscale cruises will make a different. If you just want to relax, I would just go to a resort or something in the Caribbean or other tropic locations.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I''m one of those people who LOVES cruises. I like them because I don''t have to make any descions or do any work - dinner is scheduled. We have the solitude of our country house - so I feel more of a need to be around people. I''m pretty picky about food & I have to say - I only remember having a bad meal once or twice. But, I always listen to what the waiter says to order. On the Costa ship (since then they have been bought), the maitre d'' made pasta to order for me at the table & we enjoyed the fine Italian wines at GREAT prices. I enjoy dressing for dinner. I''m not a big gambler - but hubby usually enjoys making his nightly donation at the black jack table. We love to dance & there is lots of opportunity for that. We always get a balcony for our private time - I wouldn''t go on a cruise without one. It''s heaven sitting on the balcony and literally watching the world go by. And, ya know what - cheesy doesn''t always mean it''s not fun. We attend too many black tie functions that are too perfectly stuffy. One thing about a cruise is you have to be willing to go with the flow and embrace, not reject the "culture". I do love to lay out and read though.

Carnival is noted for being more of a party boat - but they do have more entertainment. But, basically - the ship is just as good as the ship, it''s captain & crew & chef. Plus it changes from year to year. And, you have to be mindful of when you go as to what mix of people are on board. For example, if you don''t want a lot of children running around, don''t plan on going on spring break or just after school is out. I believe you are in the metro DC area. Celebrity has cruises that leave from Baltimore - some that go to bermuda.

So, I give cruising two thumbs up. But, I am one who never saw the "vacation aspect" or liked renting a beach house. Too much to do. Too many decisions to make.

Another desitination to consider is NYC. It can be quite a romantic city. Stay at one of the luxury hotels & go to the fine restaurants. Also, Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic is a nice destination place. But, I dont'' know if they have completely recovered from the hurricane.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire, you CANNOT slide by without something special for your 20th, even if it''s not a trip away.
38.gif
I do understand no money. I''m the one that is hesitant to spend any on travel. Needing the dollars for our kids'' college education is always on my mind. That time is creeping up on us so quickly.

Websailor, I will definitely check out some travel forums and also go visit a travel agent. Duh, why didn''t I think of that?
32.gif
I remember your Tahiti pics (I saved a couple of your close-up flower pics because they are so spectacular). And if we do end up in Tahiti, I MUST come home with a black pearl.
31.gif

Fire&Ice, I think I''m gravitating to cruising for the very reasons you have stated. I don''t want to have to think. Dinner is scheduled, and I enjoy getting dressed up for it. Going somewhere and having to decide on where to go and what to eat every day is almost like what I do everyday at home keeping my house in order, keeping on top of kids'' activity schedules, making sure we have dinner together most nights, etc. Maybe finding the *right * cruise will be the key.

I could not find any Celebrity cruises that leave Baltimore (my parents recommend Celebrity too). I could only find Norwegian and Royal Caribbean. I''m wiling to take off from Philadelphia though (not too far a drive from southern Maryland) so I need to look into this more.

We did go to New York City at Christmas time 2002 which was fabulous (except the World Trade Center -- one of the most moving experiences I have had). That was the last "trip" we have taken anywhere, it was only for a few days, and we went with another couple. I do want to do that again someday though.

My next stop, a travel agent.
1.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Yep, you don''t have to think. And, if decisions are made during travel - the onus is usually on me - as it probably would be on you. This way, every thing is done. No orchastration of any kind once on board. No one has to drive, etc.

Umm... I thought Celebrity left from Baltimore. It could have been a 10 day cruise. One thing, the demographics differ from port of sail to port of sail. Also, Celebrity does attract an older audience. I like Carnival because they do attract the younger party crowd. It''s just more festive. And, usually we go with our whole extended family & it gives the young adults something to do. One tip - always chat it up and become friends with your waiter. I''ve never had a bad meal going with his recommendation. They know which fish is fresh & whether the meat looks good. Also, I was extremely disappointed in the "bar" wine list. I talked to the waiter and he brought out the dining room list (much much better selection). If you do go, you will have to decide which seating you want, if you want to be part of a big table or seat yourself. Another thing we always request is dining at the sea side tables. The two cruises that we took without the whole family, we enjoyed dining with others. Keep in mind, they may not be like you - but everyone has a story. We dined with this one old coot that ended up being a hoot. He was an arson investigator for YEARS. Who''d a thunk that a bag of potatoe chips would point to arson. You are going to be confronted with the nuts who start drinking at the crack of dawn. I deal with that as "more people watching". And, thankfully I''m not the watchee.
2.gif
I don''t know how these people do it. Whatever you do, participate in more of the family activities when you are in the ports. The St Thomas route is more interesting & prettier to me.

Talking to a travel agent who specializes in cruises is probably prudent in your case. But, we have always had better service, pricing & info booking with the cruise lines "agents". Our cruises usually cost way under 5k - and that is with the balcony rate. They run specials all the time. We are looking at the mediteranean cruises and they will be more.

Good luck, have some fun, & keep us posted about your proposed journey.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2006 8:00:45 PM
Author: Ann

But hey, I did enjoy shopping for Yurman in St. Martin.
Haha I think that was my favorite part of my last cruise except I did my shopping on St. Thomas. Our food wasn''t nearly as bad as you descibed yours though! Sounds horrible.

DiamondLil, last summer my dad & his gf went on a 10 day trip to Napa Valley and San Francisco and they LOVED it. I was shocked my dad even planned the trip because he doesn''t really care to drink at all, but he came back saying it was a great vacation and he wouldn''t mind going back. So that was definitely a great suggestion.

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
It sounds to me like you are trying to make yourself want to go on a cruise, but you''re just not that excited about it. I think for the money you are willing to spend you would have a wonderful trip in CA wine country with maybe a couple days in San Francisco as well, and you would get the great food and wine you are after. Napa and Sonoma are both beautiful and it''s easy to find cute B&Bs to stay at and amazing restaurants to eat at. I would go visit the Copia museum in Napa (it''s a food and wine museum) and then just spend the rest of your vacation eating and wine tasting. You can also do hot air balloon rides if you''re interested in a nice view of wine country. Never done one myself, but it looks like fun! Happy Anniversary!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Well, I went to a travel agent this afternoon. I even convinced Mr. DiamondLil to go with me!
36.gif
I think I''ll visit another before I make any decisions though. The agent did not *know* as much as I think she should have. Heck, I was telling her which cruise lines depart from ports close to me.
32.gif
And I got a little worried when we were discussing food, and I realized she was talking about *quantity* while I was talking about *quality*. I think it''s a generational thing -- she looked to be older than my parents.
20.gif

Blue824 and GGLW, the agent did recommend an 8-day San Francisco & CA Wine Country tour as an alternative to a cruise and gave us a brochure to look over. It''s going to be a bit more than a cruise because it''s not an all-inclusive type trip, but it''s stll a possibility. I''ll look into that further.

Websailor and Cflutist, we may be looking you up after all.
2.gif

In the meantime, I''ll be seeking out the advice of a different agent.
20.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am waaaay late on this issue but I thought I''d respond anyway.
1.gif
I just went on my first cruise on Carnival Imagination. It defintely lives up to the moniker the "fun ship." I had a really good time because I went with a pretty large group celebrating a good friend''s 40th b-day. That said, I think I''d do a trip another way before I went on a cruise again, especially Carnival. The lines and the people every where were a turn off. And I think the excursion packages were a bit pricey for what you actually got. I wasn''t crazy about the food either. Based upon other''s experiences I was ready for great cuisine. On Carnival...not so much.

I think you have already changed course (no pun intended) and decided to go to wine country. I think that''s a great choice. My cousins did a tour and took a train I want to say??? And they raved about it. If you decide on Napa please do share when you return as that is a trip I would like to make soon.
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/11/2006 12:38:16 PM
Dancing Fire, you CANNOT slide by without something special for your 20th, even if it''s not a trip away.
38.gif
I do understand no money. I''m the one that is hesitant to spend any on travel. Needing the dollars for our kids'' college education is always on my mind. That time is creeping up on us so quickly.
DL
even before the college tuitions there''s.... cars,teenage auto insurances "$$$"
6.gif
everything cost money.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results