shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find an evening bag like this, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies,

I am having a difficult time finding an evening bag that is mostly ivory/bone in colour with some black accents. If I have to go with one solid colour, I would prefer the bag to be ivory/bone instead of black.

The attached photo is the look I''m going for. I''m flexible with the material as long as it doesn''t look like a day bag and I''d prefer not to spend more than $250.

Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!

evening bag.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Freke! You've provided me with some real possibilities; my outfit is vintage-looking, so a few of those bags would work well. I really like the orange one... Hmmm... You shouldn't be too matchy-matchy anyways, right? (am trying to convince myself it'll work!)

Thanks again!

ETA: For not being a purse person, you did better than me!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The orange one is my favorite. I totally think you could pull that one off. What does your outfit look like? Could you add some orange shoes or earrings or something?

And I think I was able to find that many because all of the shoe sites usually have purses too.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2008 10:51:37 PM
Author: FrekeChild
The orange one is my favorite. I totally think you could pull that one off. What does your outfit look like? Could you add some orange shoes or earrings or something?

And I think I was able to find that many because all of the shoe sites usually have purses too.
Here''s a photo of the dress. I already have shoes to match but would definitely consider buying another pair if it brings the whole outfit together.

I think I''ll order the bag and see how it goes.

Thanks!

LaundrySS.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem!!!Thats a really pretty dress!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any suggestions- just wanted to say that dress is SO CUTE!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks SDL!!!You have a great sense of style yourself!!I totally would do that (I''ve thought about being a personal shopper before too
23.gif
!!) in a heart beat...Well as soon as I finish my BA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results