shape
carat
color
clarity

Handbag Suggestion Needed! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I have been wanting a satchel for awhile, but the only satchel that looked appealing to me is the Coach Legacy Satchel (i''ve attempted to attach a picture, but if it did not work, then I just linked to an E-Bay auction). If anyone can suggest a bag that looks similar to this style, or have any suggestions to where I can locate a bag like this where I''m not paying $700, that would be amazing!

Thank you!!

204248471_tp.jpg

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
ETA: If anyone has this handbag, please feel free to review it as well!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
You might look at Target. They had several satchel styles. OR there are some out from Fossil (whigh Belk and Dillards carry). I hope this helps!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I second the fossil recommendation. They''re an amazing brand if you want a good product without the designer pricetag.

san diego searcher

Rough_Rock
If you have a Coach outlet store anywhere in your travels, you may find a Legacy bag there for around $300. Probably not this exact style. I''m not particularly a Coach fan but last time I was at the outlets in Primm, there was one bag I liked. It was a legacy and a woman was carrying it around. She had the SAs calling other stores to try to locate a long strap that was missing from it. I lurked for a while to see if she would take it and of course, she did. It was a nice, large bag, although not the style in your picture.

san diego searcher

Rough_Rock
I was at San Diego Fashion Valley mall today and Bloomingdales and Nordstrom both had Legacy satchels on sale. Bloomies had dark brown and black with shiny (not patent but finished) leather. Nordies had one with plain black leather and at least one with the shiny finish. They were around $500 on sale. They may not have been exactly the style in you picture but they were similar and were the Legacy line.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am totally a fossil girl as well. They are great purses. They have quite a few satchels. Have fun shopping.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know what your price range is, but if Coach is what you want than there are definitely options.
Here''s one it''s $275
It looks like the going rate on Ebay is around $250 - $300
But I hope you get it, it looks lovely!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results