shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Conditioner - Natural/Organic

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I've slowly been changing all my beauty products over to natural/organic ones - Our skin absorbs a surprising amount of the chemicals used in beauty products, hormone mimickers (spl?) and carcinogens. I've switched most of my makeup over (with the exception of mascara, I'm having trouble finding a good one), cleaning products, deoderants, moisturizers etc....BUT I can't find a good hair conditioner! Ones I've tried I've need a HUGE amount to make any sort of difference, really defeats the purpose and makes it very expensive. Anyone know of some good ones? And hopefully not too expensive and that I don't have to order online all the time (it's harder to find stores that carry some lines in Canada).

(please excuse the spelling mistakes, I'm in a hurry! ;)) )

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the reply Missy! I have slightly wavy, fine blonde hair and lots of it! I've used Nature's Gate before, it smells awesome but it just doesn't detangle my hair well even if I leave it on for a couple of minutes. I'll take a look at Giovanni. I looked it up and it rates better for being more natural and better performance than nature's gate anyway! And I think it's sold in a drugstore near me. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results