shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my first Hermes bag this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t get me started on DF''s lack of pictures.

I think both of you need to get on it with taking pics of your bling and other fine wares (aka Hermes bags, SHOES, etc.)

Wooo....I''m cranky.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke, I am sorry! I am trying to get together with Lisa and do it. Honestly!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Naughty naughty...
38.gif

Well, I''m anxiously awaiting those pics.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 6:44:59 PM
Author: diamondfan
I hope we can do it soon DF. It''s been my fault not Diamondfan''s ... Freke, my Dad is ill, and have my daughter home for a precious few days, before she heads off to study in Florence for the summer. This has just been a very busy time for me. Plus I have my Mom to look after, trust me, that would make anyone cranky.
20.gif

I don''t care about posting my stuff, just want to take pics for DF, so hang in there with me.
5.gif
1.gif
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, I hope you will also post your stuff too. I know this is a tough time for you. And I appreciate your time, as soon as things ease up for you. No worries at all, whatever works for you.
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 7:59:27 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I hope we can do it soon DF. It''s been my fault not Diamondfan''s ... Freke, my Dad is ill, and have my daughter home for a precious few days, before she heads off to study in Florence for the summer. This has just been a very busy time for me. Plus I have my Mom to look after, trust me, that would make anyone cranky.
20.gif

I don''t care about posting my stuff, just want to take pics for DF, so hang in there with me.
5.gif
1.gif
35.gif
Oh I''m just giving you guys a hard time. No worried. It seems like this is a hectic time for everyone, regardless of family issues. I hope your dad feels better soon. And I hope everything eases up for you at least a little bit!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 7:59:27 PM
Author: Kaleigh

20.gif

5.gif
1.gif
35.gif
There''s no excuse for keeping us waiting for BIRKIN PICS!!!!!!!
2.gif

creepaway3.gif

yippee10.gif
yippee10.gif
yippee10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results