shape
carat
color
clarity

Frekechild!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, shoe expert! I was wondering, I saw that you had some Naughty Monkey shoes...are they comfy? I just ordered THE most gorgeous boots I have ever seen that are Naughty Monkey. I hope they are comfy! Also, do you have any experience with Madden Girl? What are your thoughts there? Thanks!!!

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Welp, I''m not freke but I thought I''d bump yer thread and throw in my 2 cents.

I don''t own any Naughty Monkey (I''d like to!). However, as far as Madden Girl goes, I find them to fit similarly to Steve Madden. That is to say, they look great on the shelf, but they don''t...quite...fit. For one, some are quite stiff (thick plastic platforms on the ones I have) so they make you walk oddly. Secondly, the toe areas seem strangely constructed. I have a few pairs of sandals (4" heels, no straps) and it seems as though my feet are slipping off of the sides of the shoes when I walk. It''s strange. I have fairly wide feet and yet the shoes don''t stay on right. Maybe pumps would fit better? Also the leather on the pairs I have has never "broken in". It''s kinda plasticky.

That was one of the most craptastic descriptions of shoes I''ve ever written. Heh heh. But hey, there''s my unsolicited response.
41.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!! Bummer...I have my eyes on a pair of Madden Girl flat slouchy boots. I think I may get them from Endless and just try them out. Can''t hurt!

I got the Naughty Monkey boots....YUM!! these in wine. So cute! I am not totally sold on them yet, but so far I like them a lot...I need to try them on with some more stuff before I decide.
1.gif

Thanks again for the response, my thread was feeling lonely
7.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miscka! I''m sorry I didn''t see this (Someone else alerted me!) I happen to LOVE those Naughty Monkey boots you got! When I was working in the shoe store we got in almost the exact same boot, only it was flat, and so I dubbed them the "Pirate Boots"! As for comfort, I think they are pretty great. I have the 3 inch heels and I love to wander around the house in them (so scared to wear them outside because they are white fabric and all!) I think that those boots especially will be super comfy because they are a wedge, and because the heel isn''t outrageously tall. Thumbs up lady!

As for Madden Girl...I swear by Steve Madden shoes. I love the SM brand as well as Steven by Steve Madden (a little bit more upscale from SM. I have a few too many pairs actually. Anyway, I own one pair of the Madden Girl- a pair of ballet flats that are super cute, but they rub the heck out of my heels and soon I have blisters galore. However, if I liked a style enough, I''d buy it, and wear them while chillin'' in my house for a couple of days and see how they did. So I wouldn''t dismiss them completely, but I''d be cautious.

I hope this helps! And I hope that you like them! And I hope you''ll post pics and give us the verdict on them later! I love endless too--probably my favorite online shoe store. Let me know if you need anymore help!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! There you are!

I used to love Zappos, but I am totally an Endless convert now. So much better! Anyway, I ordered the boots in 2 colors of canvas and the wine in the faux suede. I LOOOOOOVE the wine color, but I am nervous about the fabric. I have never had anything like it, so I hope it holds up decently. My other fave was the tan canvas, but I feel like that would be hard to deal with too. They are super comfy, and not too big in the calf (I have bird legs!). Also, they make my big feet look little! I plan on wearing them out tonight, if I decide to keep them, and I will try to get a pic.

Waiting to see if my mom comes through on the Madden Girl boots...my birthday is coming up and I sent her the link. So if she does, I will post pics in the shoe thread.

Thanks for your expertise!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I have to bump this to say that these boots are my FAVORITE shoes quite possibly ever. Seriously. They are so fabulous and I wore them for the first time last night. I walked a TON (and have an injured toe) and never once thought about my feet. I was afraid they would not be comfy and I am not all that great with being comfortable in heels, but wow. I am in love.
30.gif
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Naughty Monkeys???

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yes...here is a pic, but mine are "wine" colored. I am REALLY bummed because after further inspection, it seems that I must have scraped them somehow in a few spots, and instead of scuffing, the fake suede basically came off
39.gif
39.gif
It isn''t terribly noticeable, but I will have to be way more careful!

142158BLK1R.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
how much were these? I need to find some cute boots bad... do they have ankle boots??is there a website ?? off to google
27.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are super duper comfy, huh? I''m sorry they got scraped up though.
4.gif

So cute though...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results