shape
carat
color
clarity

Customer is always right? Not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
Leonid,

That's an interesting article. I disagree. I think the customer IS always right. There are times everyone can be rude. It's a matter of looking at the bagel or the hole. Which one looks better?

read.gif

just-ice

Rough_Rock
"Leonid,
That's an interesting article. I disagree. I think the customer IS always right. There are times everyone can be rude. It's a matter of looking at the bagel or the hole. Which one looks better?"
--------
In retail returns.....people do the most deceitful things. (1)purcash a hairbrush...get the little colored sticker on the bag for a return, take the sticker...place it on something expensive...walk back to CS for a refund.
(2) Break and item...purchase another...switch the two..return the broken one.
(3)Buy a floor model, hugely discounted...replace it with a new one.
These are just a few of the absurd things customers do. As far as Best Buy being in a twit because people ask many questions(which to me is smart shopping)..is that not why the employees are there?

I have stood behind some of the nastiestpeople listening to them rip clerks for things they can't control. Most cases I intervene.I can't stand seeing some of these kids ripped to shreds by some moron.
angryfire.gif
(I'm a MOM I can do that!)I don't work there..they can't fire me!

questionsRus

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 7/21/2004 1:51:15 AM just-ice wrote:

----------------

i bought a floor model, and they wouldn't discount it at all (i paid the entire price for it, there were no new ones in stock) so when they were in stock i exchanged it. is that ok?

questionsRus

Shiny_Rock
speaking of ethics...(the is it right to have something remade thread), is it just me or is the same article copywrighted by two newspapers?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 7/21/2004 9:08:43 AM questionsRus wrote:

speaking of ethics...(the is it right to have something remade thread), is it just me or is the same article copywrighted by two newspapers?----------------

Actually, not three but many other newspapers published stories about this at the same time. When interesting news is surfacing, you can expect hundreds of news agencies to (re)print it.

just-ice

Rough_Rock
----------------

i bought a floor model, and they wouldn't discount it at all (i paid the entire price for it, there were no new ones in stock) so when they were in stock i exchanged it. is that ok?

----
How sweet is this?
1.gif
....of course it is....

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hm... this was one reason why I moved back to Europe... civil shopping!
2.gif

Since I wouldn't make a noisy complaint for the life of me, there must have been hundreds of times that I ended up the laughing stock of my NYC friends just about every time I tried to act blatantly polite in a shop. On top of it all, we'd make a full blown theory of trade out of it back at the Econ department
11.gif
Pure hell!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results