shape
carat
color
clarity

Crazy WATCH deals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Remember this thread where Monarch64''s friend''s possibly faux Movado watch broke??

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-would-you-do.40339/

Well ... I was shop surfing around today and saw that SAME watch on sale for $499 at Amazon''s crazy 50% off watch sale. They have a ton of other Movados & designer brands. I''m not in the market for a new watch but immed. thought: Pricescopers must be alerted! Consider me your time-keeping Paul Revere!

Monarch? Did you ever get more scoop on your friend''s watch??

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think this is the one ...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007P4B1M/sr=1-5/qid=1141252206/ref=sr_1_5/104-3163485-7695156?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=3888811&s=jewelry&v=glance

movadowtch.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I kinda dig this Gucci one too ... but it''s a lot like the Tiff watch I already have. (My only "good" watch right now)

gucciwatch.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Be careful with that Deco, I am a huge Breitling lover and when I saw the prices on Amazon I nearly bought one for V that instant. But I called Breitling and they do not allow or acknowledge the sale of their products on-line. They will not service them or change a battery or anything like that…I would inquire before buying a nice watch to make sure the warranty still applies.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2006 5:48:56 PM
Author: Matatora
Be careful with that Deco, I am a huge Breitling lover and when I saw the prices on Amazon I nearly bought one for V that instant. But I called Breitling and they do not allow or acknowledge the sale of their products on-line. They will not service them or change a battery or anything like that…I would inquire before buying a nice watch to make sure the warranty still applies.

Hmmmm. Interesting. I never thought of that. I guess I do go to Tiff for polishing (haven''t had to change batteries in like 8 years!). Good tip!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, Deco, I think that is the one. Hers might have a black face instead of m.o.p. though. I still haven''t gotten to the bottom of my friend''s watch issue, because I decided to just forget about it and not be nosy. She still hasn''t gotten a new band put on, though. My husband says he thinks she didn''t like the watch in the first place and doesn''t really care if it gets fixed or not, lol! I think he might be right...she always gushes over how much she loves her wedding rings (she picked them out), but when he gave her the watch it was like, oh, it''s nice... yanno?

I will keep my eyes and ears open to their situation. I would be VERY interested in finding out the whole story.

I can''t look at the watch sale, but I hope other PSr''s find lots of goodies! (I just got a new watch and have no business even looking!)
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results