shape
carat
color
clarity

Comfortable Tights?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I want to stock up on opaque tights for work now that fall weather is approaching. I love wearing skirts to work in the fall/winter because its easier to slip into rain boots for the walk to the office.

I excitedly bought 4 pairs from costco but the waistband on them are super tight and uncomfortable. I even went a size up to avoid that problem and it didn''t help.

I love the no waistband design from Calvin Klein (sheer pantyhose) but I have not been able to find anything similar in an opaque style. I like having the added warmth from tights in cold weather.

Any suggestions? TIA!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t tried them myself, but I''ve heard great things about the tights from HUE that come in all sorts of colors and patterns. It''s getting to be that time of year, isn''t it?
15.gif
39.gif

Oh well...that just means it''s also time to break out my cute red peacoat!
9.gif

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
I have a pair of Hue tights and they''re decent. Wolford tights, however, are the most comfortable and durable that I''ve tried. They''re very expensive, though at close to $50 a pair for the basic opaque tights.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I love Spanx Reversible tights, and they have other styles of tights to choose from. They are pricey but the reversible last me forever.
Spanx Tights

dazzle66

Rough_Rock
I have some of the Hue tights and I believe that they too have a tight waistband on them. I have bought tights at Target before and they are pretty cheap. I thought that the Target tights were more comfortable than the others I have tried.

vintagecushion

Shiny_Rock
Goldenstar, try dance tights. I have these and I love them: http://www.danskin.com/women-legwear-9755.html#danskin.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results