shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Gift giving that benefit charity or cause?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DKS, have you seen the thread about donating to animal rescues/shelters? I think it''s in the hangout forum. Hmm, let me think, also you could think of some issue or organization that would be close to your gift recipient''s heart and donate to that cause in their name.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yes I did see that Monarch thanks.

Yes we give to many animal shelters...Pets Mart takes donations for those of you that may want to know.

I should have worded it as a gift with a momento. I so like giving gifts that are donations...but I think it is sometimes wondered if the GIFT was actually given. Some there is no evidence, until after the fact a month later when statement comes....We have asked that donations be made in lieu of gifts to us...and in the case of Petsmart donations many give the cash register receipt as proof....woo woo.

Last Year I bought several James Fund bears...these are given to children of domestic abuse, drug, single moms, etc...they are $5.00 and a great teddy bear for kids to hug. I gave a mini 1 inch size teddy bear to my recepients so they could look at it and know there was a child looking at their full size teddy bear given to them in their name. It went over very well.

There is the Rella pendant that benefits the tusanami orphans. The purchase of the pendant is the gift you give to you recepient...and the proceeds get to help the victims. I do like it. I guess I want it both ways...support charity..and yet give a nice gift.

Any one who reads this..please toss any ideas you have.

Thnaks DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results