shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Gift Basket ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I plan on giving my business partner and his family a gift basket this year. In the past I have given individual gifts to him, his wife and 2 children, but last year I spent close to $1,000.00 on them and this year I do not want to spend anywhere near that amount.

So far my purchases for the basket have been: Cookie Jar that matches their Christmas china pattern. Will fill with cookies.
Radko Ornament
Various Ornaments for the kids
Dip and Soup Mixes
Wine
Special Chocolates

Ok, I want to add a Christmas Music cd. I love the ones from Pottery Barn. Fun and upbeat. Any other suggestions???

Other ideas for the basket?

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
What a nice idea....how about some hot cider mix and cinnamon sticks?

Also, both Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel have a ton of cute Christmasy things....candy dishes, glass Xmas trees, table runners.

Good luck.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What you listed thus far sounds perfect. No need to go overboard. One thousand is quite a lot to spend on a business partner and the items you are getting sound more appropriate.

Maybe some pampering items for the wife. Sephora has tons of great products for women, like bubble baths and face masks, so possibly an item or two from there.

How old are the kids? At bath and body works, you can get root beer scented shampoo and bath gel/bubble bath and my two boys LOVE this stuff. It''s also relatively cheap. Less than $10 per bottle.

Also books for the kids. My kids always get tons of JUNK. We have nearly 100 action figures and I''m always stepping on them. I wish they''d get more books and enriching items.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I am adding "Movie Dollars" for the kids and a few trinket ornaments.

For the wife, one of those Henry Bendel candles from Bath & Body Works. The new holiday scents are yummy. For my partner a Fisher Space Pen.

Since this is so much stuff, a normal basket won''t do GRRR so now I have to go find a container!!

Not only is he a business partner, but they are really good friends.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
You could have a fleece or chenille throw (about $30 at Linens N Things or Bed Bath and Beyond) monogrammed with their family name and I always love getting fruit (those fabulous pears and oranges) or yummy snacks (like chocolate covered cherries) from Harry and David.

I got a great huge dark stained basket from Pier One for $30. It is about 12" Wide by 30" Long by 10" high. That would be perfect for everything you are sticking in there!

Good luck and take pics and show us what the basket looks like!

-Janna

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results