shape
carat
color
clarity

Charlotte Pants are In!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got the email notification!

www.shopbop.com

I''m so placing my order today.
5.gif

They also have new long prairie skirts, woo hoo!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I''m going to check them out now, hehe.
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and how cute are these new capris...uh oh i hear my credit card screaming from my wallet to be let out!!

charl1002510192_347x683f.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe okay so i ordered a chocolate brown pant and a black capri...
2.gif

they are already sold out of a bunch of sizes and colors! so i figured i''d do that order for now and when they get more colors (hopefully black in the long pants) I''ll order more. I also like the shorts and the long skirt but I don''t know about $62 for SHORTS and also the long skirt was only avail in grey in my size so don''t know if I want it.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What do the shorts look like? You definetly should get a pair. You live in California. . .lol Classy shorts are a must
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The shorts are just liked a cropped version of the pants, they would be flattering to me because they have the ruched waist and straight legs, they are shorties too, but $62 for that? At least the pants are full length for $73...you figure 1/3 of the material would be 1/3 of the price, tee hee.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh, I''m going to check it out right now!!!
36.gif
Thanks so much for posting the info!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Irish let me know if you ordered anything!! Inquiring minds! Couldn''t believe that they were already sold out of some sizes like 20 minutes after the email came out. Glad I at least got 2 items in for now!
2.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Mara, yesterday they had all the colors in my size, although the night before they only had three colors in my size. I checked earlier today, and all the colors are still available in my size
1.gif

I ordered a couple pairs, so I just hope they fit my bit butt and thighs
2.gif
LOL we shall see!

Also, did you hear how Amazon is buying ShopBop??

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg really (amazon/shopbop) that kind of sucks...i liked how unique it was but now it will probably have the same cookie cutter setup that all the amazon shops do..boo.

shopbop is setup so where if you add something to your cart, it takes it from inventory and on some items where they only have like 10 in inventory, if a bunch of people are shopping then there could be items in the cart. they always tell me if something is out to refresh in like an hour or so to see if the sc expired aka they didn''t buy it after all. so far i have had luck with that once but that''s it!!

hopefully my pants come sooooon!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2006 9:46:46 PM
Author: Mara
hopefully my pants come sooooon!
Mine are scheduled for delivery on Monday, so darn, I must make it through the weekend LOL. I sure hope they fit!
2.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Let me know how they fit. I have wide hips, so kind of wonder if it''s flattering on them. I am tempted to get some, so I can wear them lounging around or to the beach. I saw the jumpsuit and I thought that was kind of cute for the beach too.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love them Q...I have bought them 3 years in a row now. they are actually pretty flattering, my girlfriend has a bit more of a pear shape and she loves them too. they fit super tight on the butt and hips though so if you don''t like wearing longer tanks or similar then you won''t like em...but i do think they are pretty flattering on most body shapes!!

you do have to buy a size bigger, aka i am a large in general (medium in some makers) but i have to wear an XL in charlotte!!! and they are still tight!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they are super cute. I''m 44 not 24 so I passed on them but Ash loves them. Oh to be young again, haha.
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
K they''d be smashing in black with a long flowing tunic top or something on you!!! With heels and big hoop earrings. You could rock them!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I am normally a size 2-4, so should I order a M or L?

ETA: do you know of any stores that carry them? I was wondering if there's a place where I can try the different sizes.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never seen them in any retail store, but my GF was just in Vegas and she saw them there.

Are you typically a Small? If so I''d order a Medium. They are cotton so they will also shrink. I typically wear between sizes 8-10 in regular stores (am 5''8" tall) and I wear an XL in the Charlotte pants though I have worn Large too. It seems like there isn''t tons of difference in the larger sizes. If it helps I typically wear a L top and M or L pant in the Juicy tracksuit stuff.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Ok thanks Mara. That helps a lot.

elizabeth98

Rough_Rock
Do you think these would work if you are in the early stages of pregnancy? I hate buying maternity clothes, and the tops are so tenty! These pants look really comfy.
18.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2006 3:48:21 PM
Author: Mara
and how cute are these new capris...uh oh i hear my credit card screaming from my wallet to be let out!!

Mara....These are only half a pair of pants! Where is the rest?

There isn''t much to tuck your vest into is there
33.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh dear, this has made me smile. Blod, Mara won't be tucking her vest into the pants or trousers , you wear big knickers under those capris so you tuck the vest into the knickers which come above the pants.
41.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahaha....Blod that I don''t wear vests...maybe that''s why I can wear the half pants??? you could always go without a vest so there''s nothing to tuck...
9.gif

elizabeth, i think these would be great for early pregnancies...i know after wearing them all summer long putting on my jeans come fall is always like a study in how to stuff your body back into ''real'' pants (i guess vest-tucking pants)..whereas the charlottes just stretch and the elastic waistband is a godsend after a big meal...hahahha.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, Ashley ordered them in Chocolate brown. She can''t wait to get them. So now you have enabled not only me but Ash as well, hahahaa!!!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha sweet K..she will adore them. Maybe I should get a pair for my sister too.

Anyway you gals may get yours all before I get mine, WAH!!! They ship from WI so I won''t get my package til 3/7. Boo!

elizabeth98

Rough_Rock
Thanks Mara! I''m going to order a pair :)!
Elastic waistbands at this stage are always a good thing
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 3:35:19 PM
Author: elizabeth98
Thanks Mara! I''m going to order a pair :)!
Elastic waistbands at this stage are always a good thing
1.gif
Elastic waistbands are ALWAYS a good thing!! hehee...

Also Elizabeth I notice you''ve been a member since 2004 but you just now had your first posts on this thread! Trust clothing discussions to bring a lurking female out of hiding!! Welcome to posting!

elizabeth98

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I ordered a pair, and I know this sounds crazy, but I can''t bring myself to spend $80 on maternity pants, but it''s ok because these are regular and maternity pants.
I''m a little shy, but I love the shopping forum. It''s a sickness :). Thanks for the warm welcome Mara!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2006 7:01:59 PM
Author: elizabeth98
Thanks! I ordered a pair, and I know this sounds crazy, but I can''t bring myself to spend $80 on maternity pants, but it''s ok because these are regular and maternity pants.
I''m a little shy, but I love the shopping forum. It''s a sickness :). Thanks for the warm welcome Mara!
Welcome Elizabeth
35.gif

Yes, it appears a lot of us have this shopping and/or diamond sickness
2.gif
3.gif
. If only there was a cure!
31.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 9:26:33 AM
Author: Lorelei
Oh dear, this has made me smile. Blod, Mara won''t be tucking her vest into the pants or trousers , you wear big knickers under those capris so you tuck the vest into the knickers which come above the pants.
41.gif
omg...lorelei you made me snort gatorade out my nose!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results