shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Tank Watch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies - does anyone own a Cartier Tank Watch and if so, which one? Also, what do you think of it? Any problems, etc? My FI wants to buy me one as a wedding gift!!
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one and love it. Never had any problems with it. That''s a very nice wedding present!!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is on my list of loot to get one day, snap it up!!
27.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have the midsize one and love it! I''ve worn it every day for the past 5 years, I should bring it in for a "tuneup" but I''m too afraid to part with it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the Tank Francaise, the larger one, and I love it. (I have three Cartier watches currently). I have many watches but this is still one of my favorites...a total classic for sure.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I have the Cartier Pasha and I LOVE it. Such a nice looking watch. I wear it everyday.....

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a beautiful watch, BB! I love Cartier and really, all things French! I think this is a wonderful, classic timepiece to add to your collection. Go for it!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ladies - now I''m really excited!
36.gif

Yes, I think FI and I are going to try some on this weekend. I''m not sure if I should get one with the smaller face or the midsize face. Very excited though! It will definitely be something I''ll be able to wear for the rest of my life and pass down to my children, etc.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, blushingbride- that''s my "DREAM WATCH" I can''t decide which size i like best.

It''s such a classic! I''m heading to France in September, and would sooo luv to buy one in Paris, but I''ve got the euro xchange rate working against me.

Please do post pics when you get it!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I definitley will post some pics! I think we are picking one out tomorrow, but I can''t wear it until after the wedding (2 weeks) so, I need to hang tight!
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results