shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling ItaliaHairColor & other handbag collectors!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
kinda beat up...but still cute

Italiahairc11.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
You never forget your first....

Italiahairc12.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
My juicy ... I love it so much!

Italiahaircjuicy.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock

Italiahairc000.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
old, old, old...but I still love the color

Italiahairc2222.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I used this once for my bridal shower...and I paired with cute coach wedges that had straw heels and big paten leather flowers...

Italiahaircbridal.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Thats all I have for you kind ladies right now
7.gif
...the rest of my fab bag are tucked away because of our remodel...however, someday I will dig em'' up and take more photos!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want a seatbelt bag...
39.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 1:27:10 PM
Author:vespergirl
Hi Italia, I know that you mentioned in a previous thread that you collect handbags, and I thought it would be fun to post a thread of beautiful desginer bags. I have a bunch of Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Michael Kors, and my new Kate Spade. I can''t post today because my husband will think I''m a weirdo if I start taking pictures of handbags (he doesn''t know about PS) so I''ll post some pics tomorrow, but I thought everyone could post some pics!

Hey woman,
you''ve been an active member for almost 2 years! How can
he Not know? You ashamed of us?
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 8:37:04 AM
Author: sevens one

Date: 9/28/2008 1:27:10 PM
Author:vespergirl
Hi Italia, I know that you mentioned in a previous thread that you collect handbags, and I thought it would be fun to post a thread of beautiful desginer bags. I have a bunch of Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Michael Kors, and my new Kate Spade. I can''t post today because my husband will think I''m a weirdo if I start taking pictures of handbags (he doesn''t know about PS) so I''ll post some pics tomorrow, but I thought everyone could post some pics!

Hey woman,
you''ve been an active member for almost 2 years! How can
he Not know? You ashamed of us?
9.gif
No way, not ashamed of you guys, you are my internet family!
emteeth.gif
I just tell him that I am on a chat room, where we talk about parenting, politics, shopping, (jewlery), etc. I think that he would be scared of a forum encouraging my diamond obsession
emsmileo.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 12:17:06 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Thats all I have for you kind ladies right now
7.gif
...the rest of my fab bag are tucked away because of our remodel...however, someday I will dig em'' up and take more photos!
Italia, great pics! I love all of your Coach bags!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock

E B

Ideal_Rock
I just bought a Hayden Harnett Havana Hobo, and I''m so excited to get it so I can add a photo!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
hey guys! Thanks, I love all the Coach bags! I have a few as well, but alot of the older ones I have I keep in the garage.

Italiahaircolor, like you , I have my first ever Coach bag, I got it when I was 16 and also the first one I ever bought with my husband (BF back then). We had gone to the mall and stopped by Macy's and I looked at a particular Coach bag. He said he had to go to the bathroom and he really went to go buy me the bag!

I was so surprised when he handed me the shopping bag! It was only our 2nd date together, so I really didn't expect such a gift from him. Now, 15+ years later, I am still with him!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 12:03:45 PM
Author: EBree
I just bought a Hayden Harnett Havana Hobo, and I''m so excited to get it so I can add a photo!
Oh, I can''t wait the hear your reviews!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
ok here''s some of my beloved bags. please excuse the mess in the background as we are in the middle of a major remodel and there''s only so much room i was able to use.

chanel.jpg

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
here''s more....

mylvs.jpg

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
here''s some more....

funcolors.jpg

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
can you tell i LOVE bags?!?

blackguccis.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Puffy, I love your Balenciagas! I sold most of mine because I just never used them. I was always afraid to mess them up. It just made no sense to me to have a bunch of bags that I never used.
Do you find that you use them now with the baby? That was the other thing, I never used them when I had my kids around, so basically, I just never used them, lol.

My fav. was my blue india twiggy, my ''05 caramel city ([purchased from mrssalvo), and my holy grail, my ''06 lilac first.

But I was so afraid to get them dirty, etc. that I finally realized I can only do LV''s because the canvas can take quite a beating and still look new.

Did I mention I love your Balenciagas!!!!
2.gif
I am so jealous!
36.gif
30.gif
22.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Puffy, I love your Balenciagas too!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much! everyone has such lovely collections!

butterfly i have sold most of the lighter balenciagas that i was not using, but for some reason, i just can''t let go of these ones. i have gotten rid of all lilacs, most of the whites, and most of my first bags. i do use the ones i have left. and i am actually not too careful with them anymore. but when i need to carry a ton, i usually use my gucci diaper bag. my lvs have been collecting dust since i became a mommy. but there is no way that i am parting with them.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
This thread is HEAVEN!!!

Here are my 3 non-coach bag - the large quilted one is an Eric Javits that my mom found for $80 at TJ Maxx.. we both fell in love and couldn''t decide who should get it, so we decided to purchase it as a time share - I have to hand it over when I go home for Christmas, and I''m not looking forward to it
7.gif
The black one is a Francesco Biasia that I bought when I studied in Florence. There was an adorable purse shop on the street where my school was, and I kept on coming back to this bag, but thought the price was too high for a designer I didn''t know. The owner said that the label was up-and-coming (this was 2003) because a shop had just opened in Paris. I haggled like crazy with the owner, and finally she said "I can''t believe I''m doing this, but when you come to Italy, you need to leave with a beautiful bag" - if I remember right, I think she dropped nearly 35 euro off the price. The white one is also a TJ Maxx steal - Francesco Biasia (clearly I realized later that yupp, this is a real label) for $40 - it had some pen marks that I easily got out with some coach cleaner.

elmortjavitsbiasia2.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
PUFFY! My LORD!!!!!!! Never seen so many designer bags outside of the store!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Great bags, Elmorton! I love Francesca Biasia too!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I am in awe of all of these gorgeous bags. In awe, and very jealous.
3.gif

My HH Havana Hobo arrived, and I love it. It''s exactly what I was looking for: a fun leather bag with a pop of color. I usually stick to the classics, and have only bought bags in black and brown, but I wanted something fun for a change.

Here''s a picture of it from the website, but the color is much deeper (and more beautiful) IRL:

haydenharnettlagoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results