shape
carat
color
clarity

Briefcase, Backback, Messenger Bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''m back in grad school and am shopping for a nice briefcase/backpack or messenger bag.

One that looks grown up and semi-professional.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I had a cool red briefcase for work, when I was a QA manager. Got it at E-bags.

Now I too, am sort of back in school, (along w/all kinds of part time assignments) I got a rolling backpack, one that holds my laptop, attachments and various (very heavy healthcare tomes).

Personally I think the rolling backpack always works!

BTW, I got the best rated one on e-bags, I love it, has room for everything.

win

laine

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve actually been looking for the same thing. I usually walk a mile in to my building and then another mile back, so I prefer a backpack to make things easier to carry. I was looking for something simple, professional, and big enough for a laptop and a few books but not too big. Thus far, I''ve given up, and I''m sticking with my basic canvas college backpack.

For when i need to look a little nicer, I also have a very plain black leather messenger bag thats just big enough for folders (I actually carried a folder when I shopped to make sure it would fit). I found it on sale at one of those leather stores in the mall.

A lot of other grad students in my program carry leather tote bag style bags, with two straps (I prefer one strap that I can wear across my chest), and they''ve had luck finding nice bags at TJ Maxx and Ross. I''ve tried ebags, but I''m too picky about stuff and want to see it in person first.

If you do find a grown up looking backpack, let me know!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
In san Francisco, we all adore Timbuk2 Bags. YOu can design your own with colors or plain and they are some of the highest quality bags out there...made right here in SF..custom configured for laptops cellphones etc. Everyone, from true bike messengers (their original customers) to business dudes in suits uses them. And because they are meant for bikes, they have a cross strap and hold tight even if you are running, biking,on a bus...

Here''s my more fun version, done with a local artist''s work from their artist line....

bag1009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results