shape
carat
color
clarity

boots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I''ve been trying to figure out what kind of boots I''d like to have for winter... and thought maybe you could show me what new purchases you''ve made OR what your favorite pair looks like!
(pictures are always welcome!!)
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just picked up a pair of Clarks at the Nordstrom sale, but cannot find a photo of them on the Nordstrom site. . .so instead I''m showing these because they look pretty similar. The ones I purchased have a zipper up the side and don''t have the strap running horizontally across them, but otherwise look the same - same heel and will look the same with boot-cut jeans.

Come to think of it, these are cuter, BUT, they''re $93 and the pair I picked up were on sale for $59
2.gif

clarkscuteboots.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I want a pair of black stretch boots, but I have thin legs. Has anyone ever tried these on?

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I love stretch boots...but you''ll have to try it on first. I have really chubby legs so it’s been great for me - the zipper-up boots will not go over my calves unless I get two sizes larger...so stretch was the way to go for me...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC i love those boots ! too cute.

i have a great pair of tall franco sarto stretchy boots...i have thin legs too...they are GREAT. more flattering to me than the zippered stiff boots where my legs swim in them. i am about to get a pair of brown ones if DSW has my size soon!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I love wedge heels so I''m going to try to find some along these lines!

bootswedge.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
One more time. No idea what happened there, sorry!
6.gif

bootswedge.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 1:04:31 AM
Author: Mara
MC i love those boots ! too cute.

i have a great pair of tall franco sarto stretchy boots...i have thin legs too...they are GREAT. more flattering to me than the zippered stiff boots where my legs swim in them. i am about to get a pair of brown ones if DSW has my size soon!
I love the stretchy boots too because my calves are like toothpicks. I wish I could wear regular tall boots without there being "two fingers" of space between my leg and the boot! Why can't they make narrower boots that conform to the leg for girls like us?!

Angel, I tried those boots on in black. They are really cute and comfortable. I'm just trying to stay away from suede because they're so hard to maintain. I feel like all the cute boots I'm seeing this season are in suede.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I love those! they are very cute... I wonder how they would fit on me (I have a wide foot
14.gif
which leads to very limited selection of shoes and boots).
I definitely am going to have to go shopping now with both MC''s and Angel''s boots. I love them both, I think I''d have more use out of something like MC''s though (winter here hits hard... and leather always feels "durable" with snow) hehe.
thanks!
Mara do you have any pics of the boots you were talking about?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s a link to the boots I posted above. . . http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/2324326/c/72.html

Some reviews have been written up so you can see what others think. FWIW, of all the clark boots I''ve tried on almost all are on the narrow side. In fact, I''ve decided to return the pair I bought because they''re just a tad too tight across the widest part of my foot and I just cannot bare to kill my feet when instead I can wear my amazingly cozy broken in Nine West boots and be in heaven. They''re like four years old, but I love them and am thinking I may wear them ''till I''m 80!

(oh, and if you decide to try the Clarks, call around before driving out to the mall. I can''t find them at the Clark''s Store, Nordstrom, or Macy''s.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results