shape
carat
color
clarity

Bag, Borrow or Steal -- Netflix for Purses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Designer bags to carry, no committment! I saw this story on TV last night about a new Netflix service for DESIGNER HANDBAGS. If I was working in Manhattan everyday still I might really consider this.

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/index.cfm

I always have a crush on some new bag ... this way you can try it out, show it off, keep it as long as you want, then trade it in for a newbie OR if you truly love it ... BUY it at a discount.

Let''s start one for FINE JEWELRY, any biz partners game?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I checked that out too. I am seriously considering it bec I really really want a great bag but I can''t decide on one I like. Im almost at the point of resorting to a great fake.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
OMG!! what?? that sounds too good to be true!! does anyone know anyone who is a member??????????

i mean- keep the bag for a year???? no late fees? i am in handbag heaven!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh this could be very dangerous for me!!
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ok. so for the louis bags it''s $100 per month. hum. i need to think on that.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
jcrow it''d be cheaper to BUY one most likely!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
heck yeh. but there''s many options through BBOS. also- noticed that you can pay for insurance per bag. i think it was $20 for Louis. and i think you also pay shipping per bag?? i think anyway- i might have read that wrong. yeh- too good to be true for the bags i''d want to rent.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Interesting....but probably not for me.
20.gif

I already know I want a LV bag, and for the amount of $$$ I''m going to spend, I will be using it for a lot longer than just seven months or so.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, dont understand this. Netflix makes sense, because you only watch it once, so why buy it? But a handbag, if you cant afford it, dont buy it. Or for $34 a month you could just charge it and own it eventually. I guess I just think it would be more expensive than buying a new bag every season.

However, they do have some great bags

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''d make sense if you were going off for some fab trip and wanted an Hermes or something you don''t own for 2 weeks...you could rent it for a month for $100 and then just send it back. But $100 a month permanently? I''d rather just buy the bags and invest in them long-term!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Author: Mara
I think it''d make sense if you were going off for some fab trip and wanted an Hermes or something you don''t own for 2 weeks...you could rent it for a month for $100 and then just send it back. But $100 a month permanently? I''d rather just buy the bags and invest in them long-term!

Yeah, I kinda agree. I looked closer at this yesterday and realized they don''t actually have too many bags I''d want to "borrow". The Hermes selection was sadly lacking ... I also have a feeling they don''t stock too many of the "top/trendy" bags and you''re out of luck if you don''t get there first. Fun idea though. I rarely find a pricey bag I want to "invest" in long term. One Gucci. One Hogan. One Anya. One ridiculously fake Cherry Blossom papillon Louis
2.gif
that I use more as "hallway decor" than actually carry ''cause I''d feel wrong about it.

Back to e-bay surfing for used bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results