shape
carat
color
clarity

Annual Sephora Sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh how I love fall -- the cool air, the changing leaves, and Sephora's annual Friends & Family sale where pretty much everything in their online store is 20% off
36.gif
I just placed an order this morning, and the sale is supposed to continue until Nov. 2. I will warn you that things sell out fast (some already have) but hopefully they will keep restocking often. If you purchase from sephora, now is a good time to stock up on any must haves.

just google "sephora friends family sale 2009" and easily obtain it since it's available to the public. Also I do not work for sephora, except through all of the money that they earn from my beauty purchases.
31.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lindsey!!! I just purchased some new makeup brushes which I desperately needed. Saved $30!!! YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I can't get to it!

I can see the value sets and a sale that states 75% off, but it doesn't look like the sale of the century. I know it's a great sale and I'm dying to
check it out, but is that all there is ?? :)

I am a Beauty Insider and wonder why I didn't get an email about the sale.

editied to add: I ordered 2 Kinerase kits - 25.00 ea,
and one 9.00 mascara. On checkout, just for grins, I filled in the promotion box with FF2009
and it took 11.00 off my order, not bad I guess. But where are the huge deals???

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Of course I just bought a ton of stuff there last week
39.gif
oh well I can stock up on a few things I know I''ll need, thanks for sharing!!!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
bebe I don't know about any "huge" sephora deals, but 20% all of their merchandise is a huge deal to me since sephora never has sales on their regular merchandise, only once a year
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results