shape
carat
color
clarity

world jewels?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sroblee

Rough_Rock
hi, does anyone have ever both ordered from this web site www.worldjewels.net ? they have a few rings that i like at very good price. prices to good to believe??? not all theire rings are certified but they guarantied me that if i get it appraised and its not valued doubled of what i paid they give me a refund. i might only get a pretty diamond band, since im already married...one of the reasons why the certification was not so important to me,...but i did look at rings in the mall store and definetly agreed with you guys not to buy there....i did fell in love with some uncertified rings that were gorgeous to my eyes...but if i buy uncertified...i can get a way.........better price online. anyways....if some of you guys get a chance to lok at their web site and rings or you purchased there before..id would like to hear your opinions. the ring is not meant to be resold ...if the ring is gorgeous and the price is right..i might consider uncertified....if they have good quality jewelry....

thank you

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just run a search for them on here. Low quality= low prices.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results