shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink Jones-Thank You!

GandF

Rough_Rock
My wife Fran and I started shopping for a new diamond ring for her several months ago. We visited local jewelers, chain engagement ring stores, and a few area Costcos. Along the way, we started doing a little online research and were fortunate enough to learn about Wink Jones and Crafted By Infinity Diamonds. Up until finding Wink, my wife Fran just wasn't thrilled with the stones/rings we had looked at. There was just no "Wow Factor" as she said. There wasn't anything wrong per se, but they just didn't seem like much of an upgrade over what she already had (other than sheer size). After doing a little more research, it became clear that to get the "Wow Factor," we needed a diamond with the best possible cut. That's when we reached out to Wink. We were lucky enough to be visiting family in the Boise, ID area and asked if we could look at a particular Crafted By Infinity diamond (1.738 ct, H VS1) we had seen on his website. Wink graciously invited us over to his home in Boise for a viewing. While enjoying some amazing Paso Robles Zinfandel, Wink waxed poetic about the stone, Crafted by Infinity, and showed a genuine interest and passion in answering our questions and making sure my wife was getting the ring of her dreams. It's hard to express how happy we are with Wink Jones . We read all the positive reviews online, and were thinking if even half of what we read is true, we'd be in good hands. Wink's passion, honesty, and integrity were evident through every step of the process. It was truly a pleasure to do business with him and my wife and i are grateful to have found him and the Crafted By Infinity Diamond. The ring is AMAZING. Thanks Wink. See you next time we're in Boise!

_20939.jpg

_20940.jpg

_20941.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just WOW here too. That is one STUNNING ring.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is gorgeous and you certainly got wonderful personal customer service from Wink.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful, beautiful ring. :love: :love: :love:
It is absolutely stunning. :appl:
Congrats on your Crafted by Infinity diamond.

I too have had wonderful experiences with Wink and hope to do business with him again.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your story *and* that incredible ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a great story and a beautiful ring! You know that hand shots are required here, right? LOL! Seriously though we would love to see some pictures of that ring on your wife's hand.

Hope she enjoys it for many years to come and I'm sure she will - it's stunning!

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
Great story and beautiful ring! I hadn't seen the Swan from some of those angles and it's quite gorgeous. Glad to hear your experience with Wink was so pleasant. :wavey:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful diamond :) So happy your wife found that special stone!
For the record, I'm a Wink fan too

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Beyond stunning diamond! Love reading about your experience! Congratulations!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks beautiful and the ring looks superb quality, excellent choice :clap: :)

GandF

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the kind replies. Here are a few pics of the ring....

_20945.jpg

ringtop2.jpg

_20946.jpg

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Very nice, congratulations, it is a pleasure reading your experience.

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi OP, so glad you found Wink and then the diamond and setting of your dreams. It's really gorgeous!! Maybe you've read about my recent journey too, I found a 2.076 ct. J Si2 also with Wink. Yesterday, I officially accepted the diamond and ended the inspection review time. I'm super happy with our choice and so is my husband. Can't wait to get it set :) Congratulations on your CBI, they are wonderful stones and one day I hope to have a big one!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stone and ring take my breath away in their beauty :dance: :love: .. someday I hope to buy from Mr. Jones.. I love his videos and his work.. my most favorite ring in the world was made by him.. if I had 45K and could find an OEC yellow diamond - round - I would have him make this ring for me.. he's truly awesome.

wink-custom-engagement-ring-video__1_.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring. I looks stunning on her hand and has an incredible wow factor

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, factor for sure. :clap:

Thanks for your feedback.
Lovely choice. Wear it in good health.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luvdajules|1406907532|3724479 said:
Hi OP, so glad you found Wink and then the diamond and setting of your dreams. It's really gorgeous!! Maybe you've read about my recent journey too, I found a 2.076 ct. J Si2 also with Wink. Yesterday, I officially accepted the diamond and ended the inspection review time. I'm super happy with our choice and so is my husband. Can't wait to get it set :) Congratulations on your CBI, they are wonderful stones and one day I hope to have a big one!

luvdajules:

What? 2 carats IS a big one !!!

Congrats to you too. I loved working with Wink on my most recent project.

I hope to join the CBI family in the future too.

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi cflutist, my 2.076 ct. is an ideal cut (AGS000) by Embee Diamonds (Canandian diamond cutters) not a CBI. But in the budget of the 2.076ct, there were maybe 2 CBI's that I could consider but they were in the 1.6-1.7 ct range. Alas, the flashes of the bigger facets won us over, despite the cutting excellence CBI is known for. It wasn't a fair contest as I would need to compare to 2 ct CBI. Wink and I will have to hatch a plan in the future to do a custom cut, perhaps! I read you recently also found your Holy Grail with Wink, isn't he great! He was so patient as I examined my stone, fretting, asking tons of questions. He let me do my thing till I was ready to decide. That really was so great to make a good decision. I can't wait to see your bracelet when it's finished. I've never seen anything like it, one of a kind, truly.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1407061347|3725290 said:
Thanks for the hand shots - the ring is stunning!!

I agree, it looks lovely on her hand, and the perfect size for harmonious balance.

Wink did a great job here.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, and your story of the personal service makes it even more special. Truly a treasure with a happy experience to go with it.
You can't beat that!

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Your CBI is the most perfect looking RB I think I have ever seen! The polish is amazing :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results