shape
carat
color
clarity

Will this wedding set stack look balanced?

josmar0623

Rough_Rock
I want to add the top ring on the left to my wedding set. The one with the small baguette diamond. My current wedding set is on the right. I'm a little worried that it would look unbalanced because most bands I've seen that are stacked have diamonds all around or most of the way or plain and this band only has the single stone. I'm also debating if I should get the band in the same metal as my wedding set or do rose gold which I love but also wonder if that may make it look even more unbalanced. Does anyone have a stacked wedding set that would be similar if I added the baguette band? Pics and opinions appreciated. Thanks!

photogrid_1469717623952.jpg

PierreBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love that small baguette stacking ring. Perhaps the best way to test is to try it on at a local store if they have it or something similar? There might be an issue of the baguette spinning and staying perfectly center is my only thought and might get lost in your beautiful wedding stack. Have you considered wearing it as a RHR? Would look lovely either way!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will you see the baguette next to your center diamond or will it be hidden by the size? Will it be the same height or lower?

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
AprilBaby|1469757095|4060394 said:
Will you see the baguette next to your center diamond or will it be hidden by the size? Will it be the same height or lower?

I have the same concerns as April Baby.

IMO it would does not looked balanced. I would make it a 5 stone ring with the diamonds spaced equally across the top half of the band.

I think that the rose gold is really pretty though!

josmar0623

Rough_Rock
I would most likely wear it sandwiched between my e-ring and wedding band. I agree with you guys that it most likely would get lost in between my other rings. The seller only sells online so I wouldn't be able to try on that exact ring. Thanks for everyone's input!

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
josmar0623|1469837984|4060717 said:
I would most likely wear it sandwiched between my e-ring and wedding band. I agree with you guys that it most likely would get lost in between my other rings. The seller only sells online so I wouldn't be able to try on that exact ring. Thanks for everyone's input!
Would you mind disclosing the seller of the baguette ring because I LOVE IT!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is Vrai and Oro! I love their stuff for dainty everyday pieces, great prices too.

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
SandyK|1469844564|4060737 said:
I think it is Vrai and Oro! I love their stuff for dainty everyday pieces, great prices too.

Thank you!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SandyK|1469844564|4060737 said:

wow love that band, thanks for the info...

josmar0623

Rough_Rock
Thanks for everyone's input. I've decided to hold off on getting that band. The previous posters were correct identifying the seller. I stumbled across them on a sponsored post on instagram. They have such cute, delicate jewelry.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the baguatte ring but personally I would wear it on another finger. I don't think it will be at all noticeable worn stacked with your wedding set. I'd size it for my pinky.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results