shape
carat
color
clarity

Who to make this ring?

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have an approximately 1 carat OEC diamond on consignment with JbEG for about a year now. If it doesn't sell by the time I graduate with my Master's, I'm considering using the diamond to make this ring. Who might be best for a job like this?

_8395.jpg

_8396.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
It would depend on your budget. Because of the style I would thing Singlestone and 23rd St would be your best bet. If you are on more of a budget I would stick with ERD as I think they have had some amazing antique stuff come out. You can also contact SK as I think this would be up his alley but he is hit or miss with quote pricing for me.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
SB621|1375228277|3493363 said:
It would depend on your budget. Because of the style I would thing Singlestone and 23rd St would be your best bet. If you are on more of a budget I would stick with ERD as I think they have had some amazing antique stuff come out. You can also contact SK as I think this would be up his alley but he is hit or miss with quote pricing for me.

Thank you, those are excellent suggestions. I haven't really thought about a budget for the ring yet, and I'm guessing prices have gone up quite a bit since the last time I've had a setting made.

Does anyone know what I might expect to spend on a setting like this? High and low end? Thanks again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results