shape
carat
color
clarity

Who knows the web site where some guy will take all the stats of the diamond you''re interested in

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blessed

Rough_Rock
I can''t find this site that exists somewhere! He will take two diamonds and all their numbers on cut, color size and clarity and e-mail you back what they should cost and which one is a better value! I used this site once and now I can''t find it again!

toomanyquestions

Rough_Rock
Maybe you are thinking of the site:
www.diamondcuttersintl.com
BUT, I don't think that site (or its owner) is highly regarded around here. Check out this thread (it has links to other threads):
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fred-cuellar.6476/

You can do that here - there are plenty of experts. Just make sure you get all of the necessary data (ALL cut data, as well as color, clarity, etc). I surfed and surfed, and this forum is definitely the best out there!!

Good luck!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
For a rough idea on your own,..... You can check the cut against the charts then once you know the cut rating, you can check Price Stats at the top of the page.

Also, feel free to post your diamond info in the forum. There are more than a few Diamond Industry experts that answer questions for buyers in the forum.
2.gif

niki

Rough_Rock
There is also a website called www.diamondhelpers.com
Click on the Price Finder link and you put all of your info about your diamond in and get an estimate on the price. I have not used it, but it looks interesting. It is temporarily down, probably be up within the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results