shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash W prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RDY2TIE

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking of choosing the Whiteflash W prong for a 1 ct princess cut diamond. Does anyone have any pictures of such a combination? I couldn''t find any info on WF''s website that listed the thickness of the band, and I''m concerned that it may make the diamond look smaller. Any opinions on the matter?

RDY2TIE

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Call and ask them how wide the band is. Also there are probably some pics of this setting in the Eyecandy folder in the SMTR section.

shay

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here is IHeartWF''s

awdrg.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
ChargerGrrl''s

sandiring2.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
and researcher''s 3.22

slmring.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s 2.8mm at the widest point. I REALLY love my ring! The style is traditional with a modern flair. I had originally wanted the x-prong, but I''m EXTREMELY happy I chose the w-prong.

If you go to the Whiteflash Gallery and scroll over "Solitaires", you''ll see my ring. There are also additional photos of it in the gallery.

Also, if you go to the Pricescope Gallery you can see the matching w-prong wedding band they made for me
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and in the gallery on WF there are some additional w-prong photos with a 1ct princess (such as in the "solitaires with matching bands")
35.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2006 5:16:04 PM
Author: researcher
If you go to the Whiteflash Gallery and scroll over ''Solitaires'', you''ll see my ring. There are also additional photos of it in the gallery.

Hehe is it bad that the last time I was on WF, I was totally saying to myself, "that looks just like Researcher''s ring...I wonder if they posted hers on their site??
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2006 5:29:39 PM
Author: albicocca
Date: 3/23/2006 5:16:04 PM

If you go to the Whiteflash Gallery and scroll over ''Solitaires'', you''ll see my ring. There are also additional photos of it in the gallery.

Hehe is it bad that the last time I was on WF, I was totally saying to myself, ''that looks just like Researcher''s ring...I wonder if they posted hers on their site??
9.gif

That''s funny! I had thought it was really weird when someone had used that photo of my ring as their avatar. Not that I cared she used the photo, but I kept thinking, "Wow. Her ring looks JUST like mine!". Can I tell you how stupid I felt when I found out it WAS my ring? At least I know I''ll always be able to recognize my stone!
9.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to chime in and say that I LOVE my w-prong! I get tons of compliments, and it''s super-comfy!

Researcher, thanks for the info on the widest point measurement. FI and I just went wband shopping, and I was trying to figure out which size band to pair with it (we''re going with plain plat). A 2mm is too narrow, and the 3mm looked slightly wider, but would work. Any idea how "thick" it is? I don''t want the wband to sit higher than the ering.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure how thick it is. Also, remember that it''s 2.8mm at the widest point. I think it''s maybe 2.5mm for most of the shank.

Have you considered having WF make a plain platinum band to perfectly match your e-ring? If you check out some of my threads you can see the spacer band they made for me which I often wear as a pseudo wedding band when I wear my diamond band on my right hand.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a photo of my spacer with my ring. Sorry it''s not a better shot!

102-0268_IMG.jpg

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2006 6:41:54 PM
I''m not sure how thick it is. Also, remember that it''s 2.8mm at the widest point. I think it''s maybe 2.5mm for most of the shank.

Have you considered having WF make a plain platinum band to perfectly match your e-ring? If you check out some of my threads you can see the spacer band they made for me which I often wear as a pseudo wedding band when I wear my diamond band on my right hand.
That''s an idea. THANKS!

kieka

Rough_Rock
Researcher, I love you ring with the spacer. This is my dream of a simple setting. The huge rock doesn''t hurt either!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results