shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ready-set-go diamond studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

readytobuy

Rough_Rock
Hello and happy holidays. I am looking to purchase a pair of 4 prong round diamond studs, and am strongly considering the Whiteflash ready-set-go earrings (I know there aren''t upgradeable). Just wondering if anybody has purchased a pair of ready-set-go diamond studs from WF, and if they are a quality purchase, or if someone can suggest a better vendor / option. My budget is between $2 - 2.5K.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are a great choice as long as you are ok with the fact that they aren''t upgradable. But they are gorgeous stones.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would think that those would give you the highest cut quality stones for non-upgradeable studs. If you do a search on here, you can probably find several threads on these. I don''t know of anyone that was unhappy with them.

readytobuy

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I am leaning towards WF .75 tcw round studs. I have another question -- I see people on this site seem to prefer the look of the martini setting as opposed to the traditional 4 prong basket. However, I''ve seen some posts from people complaining the the martini setting stretches their piercing out and is irritating -- which freaked me out because I am very squeamish! I was wondering if those instances are few and far between, or maybe more likely with a larger carat size? Anyone''s feedback would be appreciated! (I would be wearing the earring every day, just taking them out at night)

beach

Brilliant_Rock
I just purchased the .75 bezel plat. studs the other week and will be getting the .75 4 pring studs in plat today. I like the classic, traditional look of the 4 prong when compared to the 3 prong martini.....They are beautiful!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
I''ve worn my martini settings for years with no stretching issues.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I think the martini question is all a matter of personal preference. I personally would choose the 4-prong basket. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results