shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Pricescope listed price

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

saphire

Rough_Rock
Hi, there. I am going through process of buying a diamond from Whiteflash listed for $3118. Whiteflash said that''s the Pricescope discount with wire transfers. If paid by credit card, it''s $3180.

I thought if paid by credit card, price would be the listed price. If paid by wire transfer, it would be $3118 - 2% of $3118.
Can anyone clarify?

Thanks

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
hi saphire,

i''ve purchased diamonds from whiteflash before, and since i paid with a credit card, the price was 2% above what was listed here on PS. the prices listed here are always for wire transfer price, i believe.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any price listed on PS is the wire transfer price. You need to pay by wire transfer to get the deal. If you just go to the Whiteflash site regularly, the price there is the regular price, i.e., the price you''d pay with a CC. You''d then only see the wire transfer/discount price if you ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results