shape
carat
color
clarity

whiteflash platinum 5 carat diamond tennis bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
hi! i am interested in the half bezel 5 carat platinum tennis bracelet offered by whiteflash. does anyone here own this particuliar bracelet? my concern is that since it is made to order if you don''t like it you loose 20% for a restocking fee. i have never ordered anything this expensive online and nothing from whiteflash. i have read that many are happy with their products but need some help on this one. thanks for any information or pictures you may have to offer. the banjo dog

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
how could anyone end up not liking a 5ct tennis bracelet?
18.gif

here is a link to noobie''s beauty from wf. there is also a pic of the semi-bezel style on the second page.

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
thank you belle for the link. i certainly agree that most would love a 5 carat tennis bracelet. i hope that someone out there who may have the half bezel bracelet will chime in here. thanks! the banjo dog

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
The WF bracelet is beautiful and resaonably priced. I was a little concerned about the restocking fee as well, but when I got it, it wasn''t an issue.

What you can do is look at a few stores for the half bezel for style. Compare quality of stones and value. I think you will find WF compares favorably. Personally I did not like the semi bezel in person. I found the braelet a little stiff. However, the style does make the diamonds look much bigger. It''s a very striking look.

Good luck

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
thanks noobie! it is good to know you are well satisfied. i have tried on the bracelet in 14k white gold and was pleased with the look and feel of the half bezel. i am leaning toward it since i feel there will be no prongs catching or scratching and that the stones may be more secure. i think both styles are lovely. i am still hoping to here from someone who has gone with the half bezel. the banjo dog
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results