shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash full-bezel scattered diamond bracelet...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
My five year aniversary is coming up and I wanted to get my fiancé a diamond bracelet to go with her ring, earrings, and necklace. I showed her the 3-prong tennis and the bangle, but she browsed down and said she like the scattered (it''s the ninth bracelet down after you click on diamond bracelets). I tried to search it but could not come up with any results. Does anyone here have that bracelet, or even better, have pics?I was thinking of getting the 3.3 ct in wg.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/3/2009 10:53:50 PM
Author:pahoyafan
My five year aniversary is coming up and I wanted to get my fiancé a diamond bracelet to go with her ring, earrings, and necklace. I showed her the 3-prong tennis and the bangle, but she browsed down and said she like the scattered (it''s the ninth bracelet down after you click on diamond bracelets). I tried to search it but could not come up with any results. Does anyone here have that bracelet, or even better, have pics?I was thinking of getting the 3.3 ct in wg.
Do you have the link please?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi!

I don''t believe I''ve ever seen that one posted here. I''ll give you a bump though, and you can also call WF and ask them to take a picture of it on a someones wrist so you can see what it looks like, they''ll do that for you.
28.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I adore that bracelet. Just stunning. But I don''t think it''s casual enough for everyday wear. If you''re looking for a piece for special occasions, it would be perfect though.

Thanks for the link Ellen- You just got me thinking of another project that my husband can veto.. grrr...
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love that bracelet. What a lucky girl!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 9:43:04 AM
Author: elle_chris
I adore that bracelet. Just stunning. But I don't think it's casual enough for everyday wear. If you're looking for a piece for special occasions, it would be perfect though.

Thanks for the link Ellen- You just got me thinking of another project that my husband can veto.. grrr...
9.gif
No problemo! Always glad to enable, I mean, be able to assist.
9.gif

Welcomes Lore!

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses, the more I look at that bracelet the more I like it, and thanks for posting the link for me Ellen. As for wear, it probably wouldn''t be for everyday (she never wears bracelets, but I think that''s because 7" bracelets literally fall right off her hand). I have to get a measurement of her wrist to see how much the bracelet will have to be altered.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore that bracelet. Don''t know if we''ve seen wrist shots of that one, but if you get some, please post them. I''ve been drooling over that puppy for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results