shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash discount

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soames

Rough_Rock
Can anyone clarify whether the Whiteflash discount is 2% or 5%.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the PS discount for ACA diamonds is 5%, but am not positive. The 2% is for wire payment discount. You can't get both though.

tonyc2387

Shiny_Rock
from my entirely non-scientific sampling of a few diamonds, the PS discount is 3%, and the wire discount is 2%... and you can get both, so a maximum of 5% off.

based on previous experience, that applies to ACAs; you can also get the wire discount on the setting.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2010 11:13:57 AM
Author: tonyc2387
from my entirely non-scientific sampling of a few diamonds, the PS discount is 3%, and the wire discount is 2%... and you can get both, so a maximum of 5% off.

based on previous experience, that applies to ACAs; you can also get the wire discount on the setting.
Yes, the 2% wire applies to stock settings, that I know. 5% total for the diamond...that's pretty good!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
As mentioned earlier, it depends on the stone. Whichever discount your stone may be eligible for, it''s contingent upon payment by bank wire to qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results