shape
carat
color
clarity

White Flash Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

taman25thc02

Rough_Rock
Can anyone tell me if White Flash offers any warranty on their settings or if they offer some kind of extra package I can pay for that includes cleanings/rhodium treatments/sizings/etc for some period of years? I''m thinking about returning my Robbins Bro''s ring for a White Flash design after finding out they didn''t size the ring. I''m sick of dealing with the company but I like having an actual store to go to if problems arise with the setting.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
From their website:

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds_info/t/faq.aspx?articleid=374&zoneid=6

I don't think they have free sizings. I had to pay both times to have mine sized. Also, would you really want to send your ring in just to have it cleaned? Most any jeweler will do this for you for free. They like you to wander around their store while you wait. Just walk in one and they will most likley offer to clean your ring. Of course, many of us here like to clean our own rings. I have never let a jewlery store touch my rings. Get yourself an ultra sonic so you don't have to worry about it. Or a toothbrush with dawn or ammonia works great as well.

I don't know about rhodium plating. No where on their site does it say they do it for free on their pieces. You would have to call to find out.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think WF is really in the business to do minor upkeep of rings. You need to establish a relationship with a local jeweler for that. The cost of shipping a ring back and forth is not worth it just for rhodium plating. I can get that done for $20 at a local jeweler. It''s no big deal at all. Just go to someone very reputable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results