shape
carat
color
clarity

Which would you pick?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jenga019

Rough_Rock
I am debating between two stones. If you had to pick one which one would you go with?.

.89 carat RB AGS0 H color, SI2 6.11X 6.15X3.83, Depth:62.5%, Table 57%, Crown 34.9 Pavilion: 41.1 Polis, Symmetry, Proportion: Ideal Fluorescence: Negligible, Surface graining not shown (is what the comments says) Price: $3400

OR

.91 carat RB Ideal cut G color SI2, 6.15X6.20X3.84 Depth 62.2%, Table: 56%, not sure what the crown and pavilion are (it doesnt show on the GIA) Girdle: Thin to Medium Faceted, Culet: None, Polish and Symmetry: Very good, no fluorescence, Comments: Additional twinning wisps are not shown and surface graining is not shown, Price: $3,348

Is there much of a difference between the two?

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
You realy can''t tell without the crown and pavilion angles of the second stone. Ask the vendor for a sarin report, and while you are at it, ask for idealscope pictures of both stones.

Jenga019

Rough_Rock
Ok I asked the guy for more info on the second stone. But while I am waiting, what does everyone think of the first stone?

Jenga019

Rough_Rock
I am about to put a deposit on this stone. Can anyone find a reason why I shouldn''t? GOG told me it''s a Hearts and arrows ideal cut diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results