shape
carat
color
clarity

Which setting would you choose???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
We have ordered in two settings from Tacori to take a look at. I would love your opinions the settings and why you would or wouldn't choose them. I am totally open to all opinions whether good or bad, so please be honest.

I have a 1.01 cushion cut diamond with a ratio of 1.12:1. I only have a 40x picture of the diamond as my FF won't actually let me see the real diamond in person or photos!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I really like setting # 1 for your diamond. Gorgeous!!!
36.gif

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, thats the first one I fell in love with, but #2 is pulling me too! Do you think my SO would let me get both!!!
9.gif
11.gif
9.gif

kaori

Shiny_Rock
I like #1 better.
1.gif

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Personally, I love #2. The first one is fabulous, but I think #2 looks nicer. It''s all in personal preference. I just think #2 would let your gorgeous stone shine.
9.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like #1, the side bling is longer.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I like #2, but I tend to like settings that are a little plainer to let the center stone shine.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I just so happen to see both settings in person today. I pick #1.

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Well, so far it seems that #1 is winning!!! I appreciate everyones input - Thank You!

The HT2352 is one beauty of a band!

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Well, I showed them both to my hubby after I posted my opinion,and he prefers #1 too. I think I am drawn to #2 more because it is a little less blingy, but I do love #1 too. I think you won''t go wrong, no matter which setting you chose. And your stone is sooo beautiful
30.gif

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 11:33:16 PM
Author: flowerladytoo
Well, I showed them both to my hubby after I posted my opinion,and he prefers #1 too. I think I am drawn to #2 more because it is a little less blingy, but I do love #1 too. I think you won''t go wrong, no matter which setting you chose. And your stone is sooo beautiful
30.gif
Thank you very much! I can''t wait to see the stone in person, I heard from the vendor it sparkles like crazy!

I also can''t wait to see the settings and try them on - #2 is quite a bit cheaper so if it looks just as good I may pick that one. However, I love bling so I may be more drawn to #1. I just don''t want it to be overwhelming.

Can anyone thing of any other Tacori settings that would look good? I don''t really want a halo and I am not partial to split shank, nor do I want a solitaire band (I love them I just don''t love them for me!). So basically I like a thin band, micro pave, milgrain, and detail on the side.
31.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I like the second one the best. You can''t go wrong either way, they are both gorgeous
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I like the basket on #1 better because it shows less metal and is therefore less obvious. Both are really pretty, you honestly couldn''t go wrong with either!
3.gif

facetedjewel

Rough_Rock
I vote for #1. The basket is really special. However, #2 might be more comfortable on the finger. Smooth metal feels better than pave and millgrain.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I like number 1. I have seen the wedding band in real life and I think the detail is just amazing on it. Also, I like the fact the diamonds extend out a little further.

PinkSummer

Rough_Rock
I like them both but prefer #2... It''s more simple and will probably be easier to have a wedding band next to it... The first one will be covered up and maybe scratch or damaged with a wedding band rubbing on it.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love #1. I think a cushion would look PERFECT in that setting.

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments and opinions. The SA said that the rings will be in Wednesday, so hopefully she will let me take some photos and I can post them on here for all to see.

I really appreciate everyone''s responses!
9.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say #1) I also comment, that because the price of WG and Platinum is down, if your willing to wait, then if you wait a little while, you may be able to get it at a lower price. Maybe not though!
Just a side thought!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results