What earrings and pendant shape and setting

• 1. Plain Studs

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4. pear pendant in diamond halo setting

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Given the fact that I wear an ec with pave halo and band. I am thinking about .90ttcw studs. I would like some help with deciding what setting for everyday wear they would look good in

My ec is H VS2. Thinking studs H SI2.

I mucked up on the poll. Please choose from only number 1. or 2.

thanks

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This poll won''t really work for what you want because we can only vote for one. So I voted for the studs but I couldn''t also vote for a pendant. I voted for plain studs (no halo), and rb with halo would be my pendant choice.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again. I have amended and asked people to only make a choice out of 1 or 2.

Thanks

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Will the earrings be ec?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2006 7:34:39 AM
Author: justjulia
Will the earrings be ec?
Round (she said this on the pendant poll)
1.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
For earrings, I think rounds for every day w/o halo, and then maybe you could wear jackets for special occasions (that could look like a halo?).

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2006 10:01:12 AM
Author: justjulia
For earrings, I think rounds for every day w/o halo, and then maybe you could wear jackets for special occasions (that could look like a halo?).
Great idea Julia! I think you would get a lot more use out of plain studs and as Julia said there are ways to dress them up when you want to. Your earrings don''t have to have a halo just because your e-ring does.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2006 1:19:27 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I really like the studs + jackets idea!!!!
Me too, great way to have both looks!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like pear pendants. I think they are so flattering on the neck.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Still sittiing here waiting..........it seems the decision was the easiest part of the whole process.....

I decided on I Si2''s for both the earrings and the pendant. I contacted WF a couple of weeks ago nd they still don''t have the stones yet.

Seems there is a lack of I SI2''s in the market....so I have waited a couple of weeks now.

I really don''t want to change my parameters....

And now the pressure is on cause MIL is coming at the end of October.......

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2006 6:07:06 PM
Author: lisaC
And now WF does earring jackets
1.gif
I saw those and wondered if they were new or I'd somehow missed them before. I first saw a pair on Pearlman's site. I'm definitely thinking of getting a pair once I upgrade to my permanent studs.

Sparkles, I recently got .90 ctw studs from WF, and had them set in the Martini setting. I LOVE them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results