shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to look for wedding band

JamieLB

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I'm looking for a double row of pave diamonds for a wedding band. WHere should I look? I'm open to online stores, but I do want to make sure I can have phone contact to communicate what I'm looking for. I've attached a picture of my engagement ring.
Also, I in CT-so I could look in the diamond district in NYC but I have no idea where to go. Anybody have thoughts?
Thanks so much in advance!

Jamie

img_3421__1_.jpg

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Do you want two bands, or just one? I don't know that I've ever seen one band that's got two rows of pave. I'd take a look at the pave options from Whiteflash, Brian Gavin Diamonds, James Allen, or call ID Jewelry. I would suggest closer pictures of your ring if you are looking for a close match to the pave of your ring. For very high quality pave, Steven Kirsch or Victora Canera.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh boy, in regard to the first reply. :rolleyes:

We can point you to many fine choices of highest quality ringmakers who we access online. You can find hundreds of reviews for many of them.

One of the finest pave ringmakers is Victor Canera:

https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/bands?page=1

He isn't showing a double row band, but he can certainly make one.

Steven Kirsch is the other great choice and is in NYC if you want to go in person. Many of us have ordered from Victor and Steven via distance with zero issues. They don't have showrooms, really, they have offices where their workshops are.

http://stevenkirsch.com/gallery/bands

From there we can go down in price and a step down in quality, but still nice. You might want to get quotes from them first.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
To add to what DS2006 said, she gave all good choices, if money is issue then try BE.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results