shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to get custom ring made

thejz

Rough_Rock
I'm looking to get a platinum ring made that is inspired by the ring pictures attached here. The changes I want are using a round diamond, milgrain on the bezel, and single cut melees. Based off the image, I'm pretty sure the pave was done using CAD assistance. The ring in the picture is 1.2 ct, and I estimate the melee stones to be 1 mm given their size in relation to the cushion. I plan to get a 1.5 ct round stone for the center.

Any suggestions for where I could get this designed and made?

ring_side.jpg

ring_on_hand.jpg

ring_front.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Engagement Rings Direct or Brian Gavin if you want CAD.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
What is your budget? I have seen a version of this ring that was made to much higher quality.

thejz

Rough_Rock
I was hoping to spend less than $3k for the setting alone - but if that won't get me a good quality ring then I would either consider a different design or consider increasing my budget.

thejz

Rough_Rock
My concern was that they would be out of my price range. Thanks for the quick response and recommendations.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I suspect it will be costly because of the amount of pave on it. I wouldn't go cheap on this because you don't want to risk loosing diamonds. Would only go with the best pave artists.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I suspect it will be costly because of the amount of pave on it. I wouldn't go cheap on this because you don't want to risk loosing diamonds. Would only go with the best pave artists.

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
I don't even think ERD would do it for $3k...you will have to up your budget or buy a similar stock setting.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
If your budget is 3k call Yekutiel at ID Jewelry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results