shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to get a sarin report to verified diamond report?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dcmetro04

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I recently brought a loose round diamond. I live in the Washington D.C. metro area (zip code 22031) and would like to know a local place what would be able to do a sarin report for me. I would like to verified the numbers on my GIA Report. Thanks in advance.

DC

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
DC,

Excellent question.

Although no appraiser can help you locally...

even resources generally available that can (several appraisers who post her who do have sarin, and the couple of stores locally that reportedly have these...Charleston Alexander and that Mall store at White Flint that carries Hearts of Fire stones) may not have sarin tuned to the quality you will want, if you really want to double check the posted numbers. Reportedly, if you''re reading here, the posted numbers from GIA are rounded, and so you actually do want to ensure the machine you''re using to check is pretty good.

Rock Doc has a pretty good machine. Jonathan at GOG in NYC has a better one. You could drive there, and I''d bet he''d help you.

Is that it?

Best,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results