shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy fancy colored diamonds

Sparklepop

Rough_Rock
What are some reputable venders for fancy colored diamonds? Inhave recently been thinking about getting one. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I understand some of you have spoken about this already.sorry.

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
Leibish has a nice selection. Diamonds by Lauren has a small selection of mainly yellow diamonds, too. What are you looking to buy? I hope experts like Kenny will chime in.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought 20 from Leibish, www.fancydiamonds.net

I love them. :love: :love: :love:
Huge inventory of fully natural FCDs, superb service, photos you can trust.

cactus88

Rough_Rock
kenny|1372216412|3472434 said:
I bought 20 from Leibish, www.fancydiamonds.net

I love them. :love: :love: :love:
Huge inventory of fully natural FCDs, superb service, photos you can trust.

Not sure if it violate forum rule, but did you pay with listed price from leibish or did you get quite discount from leibish..

Is the their price listed on website reasonable?

For colored diamond, i find it hard to judge its price due to lack of comparison. Unlike colorless diamond, it is so easy to access rough price based on color, clarity, weight via internet

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes FCDs are rare.
Next there are so many hues, combinations of hues, 9 grades of tone/saturation and sizes affecting price.
Even shape affects price since rounds and step cuts do not amp up the color grade they are more rare and likely cost more.

Next two FCDs may have identical hue and tone/saturation grades but look very different which affects price too.
Judging of FCDs is nearly impossible.

It never hurts to ask.

cactus88

Rough_Rock
kenny|1405971534|3717768 said:
Yes FCDs are rare.
Next there are so many hues, combinations of hues, 9 grades of tone/saturation and sizes affecting price.
Even shape affects price since rounds and step cuts do not amp up the color grade they are more rare and likely cost more.

Next two FCDs may have identical hue and tone/saturation grades but look very different which affects price too.
Judging of FCDs is nearly impossible.

It never hurts to ask.

:appl: Any comments on their price listed on web? high/low/reasonable?

I am searching for 1.0 carat eye clean with budge of 5.5K, is it possible to get a Fancy intense yellow diamond with this budget? or Fancy yellow?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results