shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can i get Halloway chart & American Ideal Cut info and GIA raraport update list?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

a100

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
could anyone please help me this?
I come here for few days and find most of you are really expert.
U guy can tell many thing for just looking at the pic. of the diamond. I want to train this technique, what i can do?

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-714358.htm#

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-586202.htm#

Like this 2 pic. , actually....too embrass to say.... I don''t know which one is better
but just know both are really wonderful by the cert. and the table is big enough (i like the table in big size)

motcs

Rough_Rock
I'm new to this board as well, so I'm by no means an expert. As for "training", I would suggest you read the tutorials on this site as well as those on the GOG site (www.goodoldgold.com). Both of them are very informative and should help you get started.

These 2 diamonds are pretty close. The first one has a better HCA number, but the second one has a better idealscope image (much darker reds). Based only on the information that I see, I'd go with the second one.

If you were seriously choosing between these two, then you would want to talk to the vendor and ask them for additional images, pictures, reports, etc. Also, you would want to ask them any questions you might have. Ideally, you would see them in person AND send them to an independent appraiser for their assessment.

a100

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your advise
I start to look for many diamond website these days..and i find that there are too long way to learn
hopefully, i have interest on it
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results