shape
carat
color
clarity

what kind of wedding band for emerald cut with thick band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mary

Rough_Rock
I was thinking of a baguette eternity ring. It will not sit flush. What do others wear with emerald cuts?

m

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
if you want it to sit flush what about a band with a space for the emerald cut to extend over it and diamonds on the side

murray93

Rough_Rock
I know this probably isn''t much help - but I have an EC 3-stone I wear without a wedding band. Always an option these days!

mary

Rough_Rock
You know, my hubby said the same thing. Wear the ring without a band. I feel kind of naked without a w-band. It''s been 25 years. The ec is an upgrade. I don''t have my first because it was stolen. I have several bands which I keep buying because nothing looks quite right. Maybe I will try to wear the e-ring alone. It''s going to make me crazy but I will try it. Thanks.

m

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
My EC stone has baguette side stones and the w-band has 5 sets of baguettes running across east/west to match the baguettes on the e-ring.

<---See avatar...

It doesn''t sit flush either, but that doesn''t bother me.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with the comment about having a ring with a notch cut out of it. It will sit flush that way and there won''t be anything annoying right up against the diamond. Baguettes might be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results