shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
I am thinking of this setting for my PS marquise I just bought. What do you think?

18340604.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Since styles and tastes change so much with us ladies, why not get a plain setting and a fabulous diamond band instead. That way you've got two treats in one-kindof like a tootsie pop.

reena

Ideal_Rock
I think it's pretty, especially if you already have some two-tone jewelry. i also looooooove this setting for a marquise (although they're not very similar).

Marq.A.JPG

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
This is a gift from my husband. I don't plan on wearing another band with it. I wear a lot of gold and silver jewelry so that's why the two-tone.

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
This was another setting we were considering which is very similar to the first one I posted.

marquise setting.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the classic tapered baguette look with MQ diamoonds...very close to reena's post. The baguettes seem to "lead" up to the center MQ. You can get it with a yellow gold band and plat/white gold head for two tone.

I'll try to find a picture.
1.gif

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
This is another setting we were considering. Now I'll just wait for all of you to respond. Thanks.

anothersetting.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
i like the last one, because i think that the absence of the smaller marquise stones on the side makes your center stone the main focus.

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
i happen to like the 3RD**EDIT SORRY because it has more detail, as far as the diamond textures and such. the way the baguettes are set and the rounds, it looks very pretty!

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
i happen to like the 3rd one because it has more detail, as far as the diamond textures and such. the way the baguettes are set and the rounds, it looks very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results