shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you enthusiasts think of this????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is pretty but I like this one a little better http://www.whiteflash.com/aca_princess/A-Cut-Above-Princess-cut-diamond-361737.htm
I wonder if the I will show color?

Stoneme, welcome to PS!!!!
35.gif

stoneme

Rough_Rock
Will the I show color? Great question!!!

What do the other experts out there think?

Thank you!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2007 4:58:55 PM
Author: stoneme
Will the I show color? Great question!!!

What do the other experts out there think?

Thank you!
I think it''s largely based on personal preference. I think color is more readily apparent than clarity, personally ... based on my limited experience in actually viewing diamonds in person.

I am a D - F girl. D and E I think that you are paying a premium for a level of "whiteness" that isn''t necessarily necessary sort of like getting an IF or VVS 1 diamond. I personally think F is perfect b/c it is still colorless yet not as much as a diamond with a D or E color grading.

If you are able, you should try to see if you can examine some diamonds, various colors/clarities together in person and see what you pick up re: color/inclusions etc. Then maybe you should take a look at them seperately and see if a G - I color stone shows yellow to you or still looks as white as you would prefer.

This is just my personal preference. Many people like warmer colored stones so I may be just perfect for those with this preference.

Also, a quick note, something I''ve learned while on PS ... The better cut a diamond, the whiter it will "face up" so you can go lower on the color scale and still get a diamonds that, for all intents and purposes, shows wite. Check out everyone''s bling on this site ... Many of those BEAUTIFUL stones are G - I and some are J. Incredible, really.

I hope my 2 cents helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results